- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Shiv Thakare Suffers Trouble In Eyes Post Torture Task; Archana, Priyanka Choudhary Injured
- News Taliban appreciates Indian Budget 2023
- Sports Indian Men's Hockey Team: Caldas, Aikman frontrunners in head coach race
- Technology Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- Finance Small Cap Power Sector Stock Declared 4th Dividend, Trading Near 52 Week Low, Gave 3823.3% In 3 Yrs
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Most of us have a love-hate relationship with malai. Malai aka fresh cream is a thick yellowish layer of fat and coagulated proteins that forms a sticky film across the surface of milk. This layer is skimmed off and consumed directly, with sugar or as an ingredient in cooking.
It is not just that milk cream is a great ingredient in many of our dishes and desserts, but it is also an effective way to soothe acne, boost skin radiance, and attain that soft, radiant, and supple appearance.
You will be amazed to know all the benefits that it offers to your skin, and it is considered a safe remedy for several skin care problems .
The saturated fat content of malai helps fix rough and dull skin . Malai is considered to be among the best treatments for all skin disorders. It is possible to manage tanned skin or nourish dry skin with a simple malai face pack. What's best is that it is just milk, no chemicals are involved here, so there are no side effects at all.
Fresh Cream For Your Face: 3 Ways To Use It And When Not To Use It
Applying malai to the face can remove dead skin cells, moisturise the skin, improve the texture of the skin, protect the skin from sun damage, and provide a natural glow.
Here is how you can use malai aka fresh cream for your face.
1. Milk cream-honey face pack for glow
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon malai and 1 tablespoon honey.
- In a bowl, combine milk cream and honey.
- Spread the mixture evenly over your face.
- After applying it to your face, leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off using cold water.
2. Malai face pack for tanned skin
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons malai and besan
- Apply malai to the face and allow it to remain for ten minutes.
- After rinsing it off with water, let it air dry.
- Make a paste of malai and besan and apply it gently to your face.
- For best results, repeat this procedure at least twice a week.
3. Malai and aloe vera for dry skin
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons milk cream and 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- Combine the milk cream with the aloe vera gel.
- To apply this mixture to your face, use your fingers or a brush.
- After applying it to your face, leave it on for approximately 20 minutes.
- Wash it off using cold water.
When Should You Not Apply Fresh Cream On Face?
- Never apply malai in the monsoon season.
- Use it once a week and do not leave it on for more than an hour.
- Do not go outside in the sun after applying malai.
- skin careKiara Advani Swears By Fresh Cream For Skincare: 2 Ways To Use It For Skin And Hair
- skin careNora Fatehi Beauty Tips: It’s Pretty Simple And Direct!
- skin careSalt For Skincare: Different Ways To Use It
- hair carePotato Juice For Hair: Benefits And How To Use It For Strong, Long Hair
- hair careNatural Haircare Tips To Manage Dry Hair In Men
- skin careHow Is Men's Skincare Different From Women's?
- make up tips5 Makeup Myths Debunked!
- body careAcrylic Nails: If This Is Your First Time, Here's What You Should Know
- skin careOlive Oil Skincare Masks You Can Make At Home For Plump, Fresh Skin
- skin careIs Green Gram Flour Good For Your Skin? Ways To Use It For Oily And Dry Skin
- skin careNew Year 2023: Beauty Resolutions For Healthy Skin In 2023
- skin careNew Year 2023: Must-Have Beauty Products For The New Year