- 3 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale Is Here! Up To 70% Off On Handbags, Backpacks, Clutches & More
- 8 hrs ago Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
- 8 hrs ago Saturn Combust In Capricorn On 18 January 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News ED raids an attempt to put pressure on me ahead of polls in Punjab: CM Channi
- Sports KL Rahul cues: Skipper will open, Dhawan likely to be preferred over Ruturaj, Ashwin-Chahal to play
- Finance Which Is Better for Home Loan Protection: Term Insurance or Home Loan Insurance?
- Movies BB15: Shamita Says She Wants To Get Married This Year, Nishant Advises Her Not To Rush Into Things With Raqesh
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Automobiles MS Dhoni Buys A Land Rover Series 3 Vintage SUV: BBT Online Auction
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Might Not Support Fast-Charging; 3C Certification Website Reveals
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Feeling down due to winter beauty woes? As the temperature drops, the appearance of the skin can change, often not for the better. To ensure you have everything you need to glow through the winter ahead, we have gathered some expert tips to deal with your winter beauty problems.
Beauty Problems In Winter
1. Frizzy hair
A few simple changes to your routine can help you avoid the problem of frizzy hair. Frizz is more likely to occur in wavy, dry, or heat-damaged hair. Experts recommend using dry oils or texture sprays throughout your hair to minimize frizz. The frequent washing of your hair can contribute to the amount of frizz you experience by disrupting the natural balance of your hair's oils. Consider a shampoo containing hydrating ingredients, such as glycerine, if you wish to reduce hair fizziness over the long haul. In addition, avoid shampoos that contain sulphates, which strip the hair of its natural oils.
2. Cracked feet
Cracked feet are caused by dry skin. When you wear open-toed shoes or go barefoot in the winter season, your feet are exposed to dry weather. To remove the dead layers, soak your feet in warm water for 20 minutes and then use a pumice stone. Apply petroleum jelly over the top and wear a pair of socks. Your feet will appear brand new after a few nights. Cracked feet are sometimes a sign of a larger problem, such as eczema or psoriasis. A dermatologist should be consulted if the condition does not resolve, is still irritated, looks infected, or hurts.
3. Rough elbows
Apply hydrating body cream to elbows twice daily. Apply a second coat of petroleum jelly before bed to seal in moisture and soften extra-rough elbows. Instead of scrubbing, use creams containing acids to eat away at rough, unwanted skin. Your elbows might still be scaly after a week, and redness and inflammation may also indicate psoriasis.
4. Flaky skin
Especially in the winter, many factors may contribute to the development of a dry, flaky face, but the most common factor is simply dry irritated skin. Keep your skin from flaking by avoiding products containing alcohol, which is drying. Switch to a richer moisturizer and use a gentle cleanser instead.
The dryness on the skin pushes the makeup layer off of the skin. By blotting your face with a cotton cloth, you can eliminate the dryness on your face. Also, avoid products that contain silicone and opt for oil-free products. When exposed to the winter sun, silicone can sometimes suffocate and contribute to skin irritation.
6. Puffy eyes (from allergies)
When protective cells in our eyes release histamine in response to allergies, puffy eyes result. In addition, histamine can irritate the eyes, and warmer temperatures will dry them out, aggravating the symptoms. Histamines may be counteracted with over-the-counter antihistamines, such as Benadryl. As another option, you can freeze a washcloth and use it to clean your eyes to reduce swelling.
- bollywood wardrobeSummer Fashion Alert! Mouni Roy Rocks Printed Backless Dress And Jumpsuit; Which One Would You Like To Steal?
- bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif And Other Divas Exude Comfy Vibes In Their Monsoon-Perfect White Breezy Dresses
- make up tipsLike Madhuri Dixit And Rakul Preet Singh, Amp Up Your Summer Makeup Game With Pretty Pastel Tone Eye Shadows
- bollywood wardrobeMouni Roy Or Esha Gupta, Whose Multicolour Floral Printed Dress Would You Like To Add To Your Summer Wardrobe?
- nutritionAmazing Health Benefits Of Jamun For Diabetes, Weight Loss, Heart, Skin And More
- hair careDivyanka Tripathi’s Braided Half Bun And Pigtails Make For The Perfect Summer Hairstyles For Long Hair
- make up tipsSummer Makeup Trends: Fiery Eye Makeup You Can Try This Season
- hair careKareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, And Other Bollywood Actresses Inspire To Master Short Hairdo This Summer
- nutritionMango Vs Litchi: Who Is The Winner Of The Best Summer Fruit?
- bollywood wardrobeFabric Of The Season: Cotton - Here’s How You Can Rock Your Look At Different Occasions During Summer
- nutritionMango Mousse Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home In Different Ways
- make up tipsLily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer