- 3 hrs ago Bigg Boss 16 ‘Circus Theme’ House Reflects Bold Colours, Effervescent Patterns, And Eclectic Vibe
- 4 hrs ago Nobel Prize For Literature: French Writer Annie Ernaux Wins Award
- 4 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Breathe Easy, This Sale Season: Upto 40% Off On Air Purifier
- 5 hrs ago Karva Chauth 2022: Alia Bhatt To Katrina Kaif, Red Ethnic Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Prashanth Sambargi Suffers An Emotional Breakdown After He Fails To Perform Well In Task
- News IRCTC introduces affordable tour package to Shimla and Manali: Check fare, itinerary
- Sports ISL 2022-23: Kerala Blasters vs East Bengal; Preview, Kick-off time, Live telecast and Live Streaming details
- Finance How To Recover Money Transferred At Wrong UPI Address?
- Automobiles New Ola Electric Scooter Incoming: Will Be Launched Around Diwali & Priced At Around Rs 80,000
- Technology Redmi Pad Review: Redefining Budget Tablet Category
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
- Travel Sahara Desert: Largest Hot Desert in The World
Treating your skin with chemicals is so passé. Yes, most beauty and skin care products available in the market have a silent label of "chemical-enriched". Farm to face beauty trend is indeed a beauty revolution that supports and advises using natural, ethical beauty products!
The things we feed to our skin have a direct effect on how it appears. The switch from chemical-laden beauty products to nature-imbibed beauty essentials will offer you immense benefits you may or may not be aware of!
Keep reading to find out more about the farm-to-face beauty trend.
What's a Farm to Face skincare?
Farm to face, as the name suggests, the ingredients present in the skincare, and beauty range are directly curated from the source or farm itself. That means, such products are mostly homegrown and follow a sustainable production route. Only natural ingredients are included in the production of such beauty products. Such practice helps retain the vitamin, mineral, and anti-oxidant content of these products.
What's more? Farm-to-face skincare or beauty essentials don't contribute to the landfill or mother earth tarnish. From a 100 percent recycled plastic container to packaging, everything is ethically procured!
Many beauty startups are proud manufacturers of farm-to-face skincare products. These beauty essentials are generally not mass-produced and are available in limited yet noteworthy ranges!
Valid Reasons for the Popularity of Farm To Face Beauty Trend
Customers today are more aware of or demand transparency from a chosen skincare brand. The brands that don't disclose much about their production methods or ingredients and source are mostly not preferred anymore. Instead, beauty brands that share the insights of their production methods are chosen by today's customers. The end user of the product has all the right to know about how a particular skin cream or hair mask was made!
Farm to face trend is not a trending fad but a beauty revolution that is making customers aware of treating their bodies with nature's goodness. Skin care regimen is super essential and with the use of organically sourced beauty products, the benefits will be for a lifetime!
Benefits of Using Farm To Face Beauty Products
1. Everything is Transparent
Makers of organic, ethically made beauty products allow the buyers to know everything about the skin, body, and hair care product. That includes its concept, natural ingredients used, sources, manufacturing procedure, farmers making them, and immense benefits post usage.
When the beauty product has this much level of transparency, the consumer will want to know more about a brand and give the product a try!
2. Products are Eco-Friendly
Farm-to-face beauty ranges contain no harmful chemicals, or toxins, and promote a zero wastage policy. These products post-usage do not harm the environment as well. It adds a sense of using skin or body-friendly products and doing your bit towards maintaining mother nature!
3. Treating the Skin With Goodness
Off-the-counter market products may look lucrative in terms of glossy packaging or budget-wise, but these are filled with chemicals that will showcase its aftereffect sooner or later. The prolonged usage of chemical-laden beauty products is never good for your skin, hair, and body.
Switching to the farm to face skin goods will allow you to treat the body with skin-friendly ingredients. These products mean no harm to you or nature. And that's an added advantage!
- make up tipsAmazon Great Indian Festival: 60% Off On Foundation From Maybelline, Lakme, L'Oreal And More
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- skin care5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- hair careHair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- make up tipsEasy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- beautyShraddha Kapoor’s Beauty Secrets For Glowing Skin And Fit Body
- body care6 DIY Homemade Remedies For Dark Elbows & Knees
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks That Are Chic And Stylish
- make up tipsNavratri Makeup Tips To Look Fabulous, Stunning And Sweat-Free