- 24 min ago Happy Birthday Zareen Khan: Office, Party, And Wedding Reception Fashion Goals From The Actress
- 2 hrs ago World Hypertension Day (17 May): Is Blood Pressure And Diabetes Related?
- 4 hrs ago Free Oxygen Here! Life-Saving Initiative Of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital In Association With Greenwood High
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 May 2021
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Features Deleted: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Are In The Run To Play Sita For In Nitesh Tiwari's Ramayan: Report
- News Govt working in war-footing mode to fight second wave of COVID-19: PM Modi
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah says Shane Bond played a major role in shaping his career
- Technology Battlegrounds Mobile India Pre-Registrations Starting May 18; Rewards Tipped For Early Birds
- Finance UPL Shares Soar 7% As Net Profits Jump 72%
- Education VMware Doubles Its Wellbeing Allowance To Nearly 60,000 INR For Employees In India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
Looking effortlessly and naturally beautiful is something that we all desire, irrespective of our love for make-up. But many of us have got used to make-up in a way that we hesitate to step out without wearing any make-up.
Of course, we're fascinated with make-up and want to try the different looks and shades of make-up, but sometimes we just don't want to fuss with any make-up and sport the bare face look. And that isn't something that is too far stretched to want.
While it can't be denied that make-up does enhance your looks, if you're someone who doesn't want to wander into the world of make-up but still want to look your best, here are some amazing tips for you. These tips will help you to take proper care of your skin and look beautiful without any putting any make-up on. Check these out!
1. Sleep Well
The key to looking fresh and beautiful without any make-up is a relaxing good night's sleep. Getting at least 6-8 hours of sleep is necessary to unwind you and relax your body enough to leave your skin fresh and rejuvenated. So, the first thing that you need to do is sleep well.
Moisturising the skin properly can work wonders for your skin. It gives your skin the hydration that it needs and makes it soft and supple. So make moisturising the skin a daily habit. As soon as you step out of the shower, apply a moisturising lotion all over your body and you'll see the change in your skin.
Are you someone who doesn't exfoliate regularly? Well, if you want that natural beauty, you need to exfoliate. It removes the dead skin, unclogs skin pores and leaves you with glowing skin. However, you mustn't over-exfoliate. Exfoliating once or twice a week is more than enough.
4. Use A Toner
Most of us still don't understand the importance of a toner. Including a toner in your skincare routine is essential if you want to look beautiful without make-up. Toning your skin helps to shrink the skin pores and leaves you with firm skin that looks amazing without any make-up.
5. Don't Pick On Those Zits
Acne is an age-old issue that many of us face. However, certain mistakes that we do make it worse. Picking on the zits is one of them. Picking on the zits will lead to scars and that is a big no-no if you want the natural beauty without any make-up on. So, refrain yourself from picking on the zits.
6. Groom Your Eyebrows
You've got no idea what a groomed eyebrows can do to your face. If you want to wear no make-up, just grooming your eyebrows will enhance your look. So, get those eyebrows done and rock the bare face look.
7. Try Some Different Hairstyles
Another thing that makes a lot of difference to your look is a chic hairstyle. While a messy hairstyle makes you look shabby, a sleek hairstyle can make you look polished and well put-together. So, try some creative hairstyles to get away from the fuss of doing make-up.
8. Maintain Oral Hygiene
We bet you didn't think of this one. Maintaining good oral hygiene also enhances your beauty. As they say, a good smile is all the make-up that you need. So, take care of your oral hygiene and flaunt your natural beauty.
9. Sun Protection Always On
You can't imagine the damage overexposure to the harmful sun rays can do to your skin. It can lead to signs of skin ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. Hence, it is important to always protect your skin from the sun. To get that flawless skin, make sure that you've sunscreen on whenever you go out.
10. Pay Attention To Your Lips
For that effortlessly natural look, looking after your lips is important. Keep your lips moisturised at all times. Always carry a lip balm with you and if you feel your lips are getting dry, immediately apply the lip balm. Smooth, soft and plump lips will help you look beautiful without putting any make-up on.
11. Eat And Drink Well
Last but definitely not the least, take care of your diet. Eating and drinking good makes a huge impact on the appearance of your skin. Include fruits, vegetables and lots of water in your diet and you won't hesitate to sport that bare face again.