Open pores is a beauty ailment that a majority of women are plagued with. This condition can lead to various other unpleasant and unsightly issues like acne breakouts, blackheads, etc.
People with open skin pores often complain of uneven skin tone, dullness and oiliness. It makes your skin a breeding ground of infection-causing bacteria and can also lead to the build-up of dirt and impurities.
Needless to say, for your skin's overall health and appearance, it is essential to shrink open pores. And, the best way to do that would be by treating your facial skin with packs on a weekly basis.
Specifically, face packs made with natural ingredients are considered to be far more effective than store-bought packs. Today, at Boldsky, we've curated a list of easy-to-make DIY face packs that can shrink open pores and help your skin look its absolute best at all times.
The ingredients used for whisking up the below-stated packs are loaded with anti-bacterial properties and powerful antioxidants that can make open pores a thing of the past.
So, take a look at these face packs here:
Egg White And Lemon Juice Pack
- Put an egg white and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a bowl and mix them.
- Slather the pack all over your face and neck.
- Let the pack stay on for a good 15-20 minutes prior to washing it off with tepid water.
Baking Soda And Aloe Vera Gel Pack
- Create a blend of ½ a teaspoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Smear the pack on your face and let it stay there for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the residue with lukewarm water and spray a toner for enhanced results.
Fuller's Earth And Olive Oil Pack
- Create this next face pack by mixing ½ a teaspoon of Fuller's earth and 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Evenly spread a thin layer of the resulting blend onto your facial skin.
- Allow it to dry for another 10 minutes before washing off the residue with lukewarm water.
Cucumber And Apple Cider Vinegar Pack
- Grate a piece of cucumber and mix the paste with 4-5 drops of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the pack to your face and allow it to dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Once done, use tepid water to rinse off the residue.
Honey And Tea Tree Oil Pack
- Simply mix 2 teaspoons of organic honey with 3-4 drops of tea tree oil.
- Apply the pack on your slightly wet skin and keep it on for 5 minutes.
- Once done, use lukewarm water to rinse off the residue.
Banana And Almond Oil Pack
- Mash a ripe banana and mix it with 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
- Evenly spread the resulting pack all over your face.
- Allow the pack to settle in your skin's surface for about 15 minutes, prior to rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
Sandalwood Powder And Rose Water Pack
- Merge ½ a teaspoon of sandalwood powder with 2 teaspoons of rose water.
- Mix the ingredients to get a smooth paste ready.
- Cover your facial skin with the resulting pack.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash off the residue with lukewarm water.
Oatmeal And Coconut Oil Pack
- Combine 1 teaspoon of cooked oatmeal with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Slather the paste on your face and leave it there for 15-20 minutes.
- Cleanse your face with a light face wash and tepid water.
Yogurt And Brown Sugar Pack
- Put together a blend of 2 teaspoons of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Gently smear it all over your face and allow it to sit there for a good 10 minutes.
- Once done, use tepid water to wash off the residue from your face.
Turmeric Powder And Milk Pack
- Simply mix a pinch of turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon of raw milk.
- Apply the paste all over your face and let it sit there for a good 10 minutes.
- Once done, use tepid water to wash off the residue.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us