TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Oily skin can be difficult to manage. The main factor causing oily skin is the excess oil produced by the sebaceous glands called sebum. When this gets accumulated on the skin it leads to clogged pores. When these clogged pores remain uncleaned, it can give rise to other skin-related issues like acne, pimples, etc.
Therefore taking care of oily skin at the right time is important to get rid of these skin issues. Though there are a wide range of products available in the market to treat oily skin they might not be very effective in giving desired results. Also, they might cost a pretty penny too.
So it is better to go for natural methods to treat such skin problems. In this article, we'll be discussing some methods to maintain the oily skin using some natural ingredients that are easily available in the household.
Sandalwood Powder, Rose Water And Orange Face Mask
All you need for this mask is orange peel powder, sandalwood powder and rose water. In a bowl, add 1 tbsp orange peel powder and 1 tbsp sandalwood powder. Add a few drops of rose water and mix all the ingredients well. Apply this on your face and neck and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Later you can wash it off with normal water.
Sandalwood Powder, Multani Mitti And Turmeric Face Mask
For both oil-free and glowing skin you can try this sandalwood-multani mitti face mask. For this, all you require is 1 tsp multani mitti, 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder, a pinch of turmeric powder and a few drops of raw milk. Mix all the ingredients well to make a thick paste. Apply this thick paste on your cleansed face and neck. Leave it on for 20 minutes until it dries. Later rinse it off with cold water. Follow this once a week.
Sandalwood, Tomato And Multani Mitti Face Pack
You can easily make a skin glow pack using 1 tbsp sandalwood powder, 2 tbsp tomato juice and 1 tbsp of multani mitti. You can make the tomato puree by cutting a tomato into small pieces and blending it. Mix all the three ingredients in a bowl. Apply this paste on your face and cleanse it off with normal water.