- News Lok Sabha Election Results 2019 LIVE: Who will win 'Game of thrones'? Narendra Modi vs Rahul Gandhi
- Technology Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Acne can really be difficult to deal with. They can be painful too. What's worse about having to deal with acne is the scars that they leave behind. But there is a solution for everything and acne too can be cured easily at home using some basic and simple ingredients from your kitchen. You might actually be surprised to know that acne can be treated with some really simple ingredients like cucumber.
Cucumber is used as a natural remedy to calm and soothe irritated skin. It works best for those dealing with acne breakouts or pimples. Cucumber can not only treat acne, but it can also improve your skin tone.
But before we move on to the method of treating acne using cucumber, let's take a look at some of the major causes of acne.
What Causes Acne?
- Dirt and dust get settled on your skin, causing acne.
- Excess oil production in your skin could also lead to acne.
- Bangs, dandruff, too much heat styling or blow drying could also lead to acne.
- Dead skin cells are another major cause of acne.
How To Use Cucumber For Acne?
- ¼ cup peeled cucumber slices
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp witch hazel
How to do
- Grind the cucumber properly until it turns into juice. Strain it and collect its juice in a small bowl. Discard the rest of the cucumber pulp.
- Add water to it and mix it well.
- Lastly, add witch hazel and again blend all the ingredients well.
- Pour it into an air-tight spray bottle and store it in the refrigerator.
- You can use a cotton ball to apply this toner on your face.
Cucumber face mask
- ½ cucumber cut into slices
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey
How to do
- Grind the cucumber slices and yoghurt together to form a smooth consistent paste.
- Next, add honey to it and mix it all well.
- Wash your face with cold water and pat it dry. Start applying the pack over your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes before you proceed to wash it off.
- Repeat this pack twice a week for desired results.
- 1 cucumber
How to do
- Take a cucumber and peel it.
- Cut it into small slices and put it in a mixer grinder.
- Grind the slices and use a strainer to collect its juice in a glass.
- Now, take a cotton ball, dip it in the cucumber juice and massage your face with it.
- You can also concentrate on the affected area.
- Massage for good 5-10 minutes before you wash off your face with cold water.