Be it skin or your health, fruits are always the most preferred choice of women worldwide. Fruits always work the best, especially for skin and hair as they contain a lot of essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins, as well as antioxidants that help to maintain the elasticity of your skin and keep it soft and supple all the time.
And with so many fruits available in the market promising to offer a number of benefits, it sometimes leaves us thinking as to which fruit should we choose for our skin care? Well, the answer is pretty simple.
If you have dull, tired, and lifeless looking skin, the best fruit you can look up to is apples. Apples are a great choice when it comes to skin care as they have plenty of benefits to offer. Besides, apples work for all skin types - which makes them a premium pick, doesn't it?
Why Are Apples Beneficial For Skin Care?
Apart from offering a range of health benefits, apples are not just good for your hair, but also for your skin. Apples are loaded with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that are beneficial for your skin. They have the capacity to hydrate and nourish your skin.
Apples are also said to balance the oil production in your skin, making it a premium choice for those having oily skin problems. You can make a hydrating apple face mask for oily skin using just apple pulp, honey, and turmeric. It is also a great skin exfoliator.
Moreover, apples have great anti-ageing properties. Regular intake or topical application of apples on your skin can help to delay the signs of ageing as well as diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Apples also protect your skin from sun damage. They also treat acne, pimples, dark spots, and blemishes.
Besides, apples are also used as an effective remedy for puffy eyes and for removing undereye bags. Apples also work as a great toner for your skin and help in rejuvenating dull, lifeless, and tired skin. You can make an amazing apple toner at home by merely using some very basic ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen.
This toner can be preserved for a decent amount of time and is completely safe and natural to use. What's more, it works best for all skin types and can be used at night as well as during the day.
How To Make Apple Toner At Home
• 1 apple (cut into slices)
• ½ cup rosewater
• 1 vitamin E capsule/1 tsp vitamin E powder
• 1 tbsp honey
How to do
• Cut the apple into thin slices and grind them. Strain the apple juice and transfer it to a glass bowl.
• Now, add rosewater to the apple juice and mix well.
• Next, add honey to the mixture and again mix all the ingredients well.
• Lastly, crack open a vitamin E capsule and pour its ingredients into the apple juice mixture or add vitamin E powder to the apple juice mixture and mix it well.
• Once the apple toner is ready, transfer it into a spray bottle and store it in a cool and dry place for future use.
Isn't it quite easy to make this amazing toner at home? Well, do try this homemade apple toner and let your skin feel refreshed with the goodness of apple every day.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar