- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Be it skin or your health, fruits are always the most preferred choice of women worldwide. Fruits always work the best, especially for skin and hair as they contain a lot of essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins, as well as antioxidants that help to maintain the elasticity of your skin and keep it soft and supple all the time.
And with so many fruits available in the market promising to offer a number of benefits, it sometimes leaves us thinking as to which fruit should we choose for our skin care? Well, the answer is pretty simple.
If you have dull, tired, and lifeless looking skin, the best fruit you can look up to is apples. Apples are a great choice when it comes to skin care as they have plenty of benefits to offer. Besides, apples work for all skin types - which makes them a premium pick, doesn't it?
Why Are Apples Beneficial For Skin Care?
Apart from offering a range of health benefits, apples are not just good for your hair, but also for your skin. Apples are loaded with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that are beneficial for your skin. They have the capacity to hydrate and nourish your skin.
Apples are also said to balance the oil production in your skin, making it a premium choice for those having oily skin problems. You can make a hydrating apple face mask for oily skin using just apple pulp, honey, and turmeric. It is also a great skin exfoliator.
Moreover, apples have great anti-ageing properties. Regular intake or topical application of apples on your skin can help to delay the signs of ageing as well as diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Apples also protect your skin from sun damage. They also treat acne, pimples, dark spots, and blemishes.
Besides, apples are also used as an effective remedy for puffy eyes and for removing undereye bags. Apples also work as a great toner for your skin and help in rejuvenating dull, lifeless, and tired skin. You can make an amazing apple toner at home by merely using some very basic ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen.
This toner can be preserved for a decent amount of time and is completely safe and natural to use. What's more, it works best for all skin types and can be used at night as well as during the day.
How To Make Apple Toner At Home
• 1 apple (cut into slices)
• ½ cup rosewater
• 1 vitamin E capsule/1 tsp vitamin E powder
• 1 tbsp honey
How to do
• Cut the apple into thin slices and grind them. Strain the apple juice and transfer it to a glass bowl.
• Now, add rosewater to the apple juice and mix well.
• Next, add honey to the mixture and again mix all the ingredients well.
• Lastly, crack open a vitamin E capsule and pour its ingredients into the apple juice mixture or add vitamin E powder to the apple juice mixture and mix it well.
• Once the apple toner is ready, transfer it into a spray bottle and store it in a cool and dry place for future use.
Isn't it quite easy to make this amazing toner at home? Well, do try this homemade apple toner and let your skin feel refreshed with the goodness of apple every day.