- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- 9 hrs ago 5 Impressive Health Benefits Of Burdock Root
- 10 hrs ago Swara Bhasker, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Have Fresh Traditional Wear Ideas For Us
- 10 hrs ago 6 Health Benefits Of Marula Oil, Uses And Side Effects
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Every woman wants a spotless skin. But not everybody is blessed with a flawless skin. Women often deal with so many skin care problems and challenges that become a hindrance and keep spotless skin at bay. So what do we do in that case? Well, resort to home remedies. Yeah! That is an amazing solution and always works wonders for everyone.
Speaking of home remedies, what could be better than using fruits and fruit oils for skin care? Fruit oils contain a lot of essential nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants that are beneficial for our skin and repair and nourish it, paving the way for a spotless skin. If you too want spotless skin, home remedies are a perfect solution.
They are completely safe and natural to use on your face and have no side-effects whatsoever. Besides, home remedies have another benefit - they are cost-effective and promise to not burn a hole in your pocket. Isn't that amazing? Who would not want to use home remedies for getting flawless skin by merely sitting at home?
Having said that, have you ever tried using avocado oil for skin care and especially for getting spotless skin? Well, if you haven't, it is time you use avocado oil for your face and see the amazing benefits it offers.
Why Is Avocado Oil Beneficial For Skin?
Abundant in fatty acids and vitamins A, C, & E, avocado oil helps to rejuvenate and revitalise your skin. It also balances your skin's moisture levels and keeps it hydrated and nourished. Moreover, it also repairs dry and damaged skin and keeps it away from free radicals that age your skin. Avocado oil is no doubt one of the premium picks for skin care when it comes to anti-ageing and spotless skin.
How To Make Avocado Oil Serum At Home?
• 5 tbsp avocado oil
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp essential oil - any one (lavender, peppermint, tea tree oil, jojoba, rosemary, rosehip)
• 1 vitamin E capsule/1 tsp vitamin E powder
How to do
• In a small bowl, take avocado oil.
• Next, add some honey and mix it nicely with the oil.
• Now, crack open one vitamin E capsule and add it to the oil. If you do not have a capsule, you can even add some vitamin E powder to the serum. This powder is readily available in the market.
• Next, add the essential oil to the mixture and blend all the ingredients well.
• Once all the ingredients are blended into one consistent mixture, transfer it to a spray bottle for future use. The serum is now ready for application and should be stored in a cool and dry place.
• You can use the serum directly on your face and then lightly massage using your fingertips. Use this serum every day to see the amazing results in no time.
Wasn't it quite an easy task to make this avocado oil serum at home? And, the results it delivers are truly worth it. Do try making this serum at home and get spotless skin in no time.