- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Talks About Her Character In Laal Singh Chaddha: People Will Be Shocked
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- News IMD issues heat warning for 6 districts of Kerala
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
We all spend a lot of time taking care of the skin on our face. But have you ever paid attention to the skin of your hands? Majority of the answers would be no. Our hands are more exposed to external factors like sun, day-to-day activities like washing, cleaning, cooking, etc. All these tend to make the skin dry and rough and leading to cracks and chapped skin.
Chapped hands will make your hands dull and they could affect your overall appearance. Now the question arises as to how to deal with this. There are some home remedies that work effectively in healing chapped skin on hands.
Let us see what they are. Read on!
Rose And Lemon Cream
The ingredients required for this are some fresh rose petals and lemon peels. Add a cup of olive oil in a glass jar. Now add the fresh rose petals and lemon peels into the olive oil and store in a cool place for a week. After a week filter the oil. Massage with this oil every day on your chapped hands until you notice the difference.
Baking Soda And Coconut Oil Scrub
The exfoliating properties of baking soda help in removing the dead skin cells that make your skin look dull and dark. Coconut oil helps in deeply nourishing and moisturising the skin.
In a bowl mix add ¼ cup of baking soda and ½ cup of coconut oil. If the coconut oil is in a liquid state then slightly warm it and then use. Mix the ingredients well. Apply this on your hands and scrub it in a circular motion for about 30 seconds. Again leave it on for a few minutes. Finally, scrub it off using lukewarm water.
Coffee And Grapeseed Oil
Coffee is also a natural exfoliating agent that will remove the dead skin cells as well as brighten the skin. Whereas grapeseed oil, when used on the skin, will help in keeping the skin soft and supple. Mix together 3 tbsp of coffee powder and 1 tbsp grapeseed oil in a bowl. Start applying this on your chapped hands and gently massage with the help of your fingertips for 2-3 minutes. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off thoroughly using cold water.
Sea Salt And Jojoba Oil
Sea salt is one of the best solutions to use on dry and chapped skin. It quickly soothes the skin and heals any skin issues.
All you need to do is mix together ½ cup salt and ¼ cup of jojoba oil. Apply this on your hand and gently massage. Wash it off after 30 minutes. You can use lukewarm water to rinse it off.