- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RSMSSB Patwari Notification releases 4,207 vacancies
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Finance 3 Beaten Down Shares That Can Yield Good Returns
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
A perfect and flawless skin cannot be achieved just by taking care of it once in a while. Proper treatment and pampering on a regular basis are needed to make the skin look perfect. And what if we tell you that there are masks that you can try each day of the week to get that flawless skin? Yes, in this article we'll suggest different masks that you can try every day of the week.
From now on you need not crib about the tired-looking skin on Mondays or that dull- looking, dirt-accumulated skin on Fridays. Here is a complete list of masks that you can try out from Monday to Sunday. So read on and try these masks right away.
Mondays always call in for some extra nourishing and energizing masks to make you look fresh after a lazy weekend.
- 2-3 tbsp oatmeal
Blend the oatmeal to make a fine powder. Add a few drops of warm water to it and mix both the ingredients well. Apply an even layer of this paste on your cleansed face and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Later rinse it off using normal water.
Compared to Mondays your skin looks less tired on Tuesdays, but you still need to maintain the look throughout the entire week and hence you should try this pack.
- 2-3 tbsp plain yogurt
This will help you in removing excess oil from the skin and making your skin look oil-free and fresh. Take some fresh unflavoured yogurt and apply it on your face. Wait for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water.
Midweek is when you need to eliminate all the impurities from your skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells leaving it healthy. This mask will help also fade away dark spots.
- 2 tbsp green clay
Mix the green clay with some water to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your entire face. Make sure that you avoid the eye area. Leave it on until it dries - say for about 20 to 30 minutes. Later wash it off with normal water.
If you have dry skin you can mix the green clay with yogurt rather than water.
And we are getting closer to the weekend, you should cleanse your face by eliminating the accumulated dirt.
- 1 tbsp honey
- A few drops of lemon juice
Mix together raw honey and a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Apply it on your skin and wait for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry. You can massage your face gently with your favourite moisturiser after that.
Now that the weekend is here it is important to refresh our skin once again to get ready for the weekend getaways and parties.
First, peel of the cucumber and grate it. Mix the grated cucumber with a few drops of raw milk. Take a cotton ball and dampen it with the mixture. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse it off. If you want you can also do this before going to bed.
It's time to turn your skin more shiny and glowing for the parties. This mask will do exactly that.
- ½ Avocado
Mash the ripe avocado and apply it directly on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Later rinse it with normal water.
Sunday is a day when all of us have extra time to pamper our skin. This is also when your skin needs some relaxation.
- A few drops of lavender oil
Dip a cotton pad/ball into lavender oil and apply it all over your face. Wait for 30 minutes so that your skin absorbs the lavender extracts and starts showing the effect. Later you can wipe it off with a dampened washcloth.