TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- On April 11 Sri Lankan Police Were Warned About Attacks On 11 Churches
- IPL 2019: RCB vs CSK — Highlights
- Aston Martin Vantage V12 Zagato Heritage Twins Revealed
- Kangana's Sister MOCKS At Deepika Padukone's Depression
- Millions Using 123456 As Password On Sensitive Accounts: Reports
- Credit Cards Against Bank Fixed Deposits: Know All About Them
- Ayurveda For Celiac Disease
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Do you have an event to attend? Are you looking for ways to get an instant glow on your skin? Then probably this article will help you with that. You can achieve that instant glow through this DIY face mask made with baking soda, honey and olive oil.
Also Read: Secret To Glowing Skin
These ingredients can be found in every household and can work effectively in making your skin look healthy and fresh. Here is the secret recipe!
What You'll Require?
1 tsp olive oil
1 ½ tsp honey
1 tsp baking soda
How To Do?
1. In a clean bowl add olive oil and raw honey.
2. Mix both the ingredients well.
3. The next step is to add baking soda into the olive oil and honey mixture. Combine all the ingredients well.
4. If you find that the paste is too thin, you can add more baking soda into the solution.
5. Mix all the ingredients well so that no lumps are formed.
How To Use
1. First, wash your face and neck.
2. Apply the mask to your face and neck.
3. Now gently massage in a circular motion for about 2-3 minutes.
4. After massaging leave the mixture on for about 20 minutes.
5. Later rinse it off with lukewarm water.
6. Your skin might seem to be a little oily after applying this mixture. But you can use a toner just after applying this pack and you will get a smooth, soft and glowing skin.
Benefits Of Baking Soda
Baking soda works as a natural exfoliator and removes the dead skin cells. This indeed increases the glow and brightness of the skin. The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of baking soda help in treating any kind of infection or redness on the skin along with increasing the circulation of blood on the skin. When there is improved blood circulation your skin looks more healthy and bright. It also helps in getting rid of acne and breakouts.
Benefits Of Olive Oil
Olive oil deeply penetrates into your skin and helps in making your skin smooth and soft. The antioxidant properties of olive oil help in treating free radical damage and repairs the skin cells. It also treats dull and damaged skin thus helping in enhancing the glow of the skin.
Benefits Of Honey
As you all know honey has natural bleaching properties that will help in improving the complexion or the skin tone. Along with this, it provides hydration to the skin. Using honey will give you that smooth, soft and perfect skin.
Do let us know if the above DIY helped you by leaving your valuable comments in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more such beauty tips.