- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan’s Hands Shake When Shooting Intimate Scenes; Says He Uses A Trick To Make It Easier
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Sports Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Pakistan hit back with the ball in long-awaited Test on home soil
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Getting inked is the new fad and all of us want to get ourselves inked at least once or more than that in our lives.
No matter what the hullabulla is that is surrounding this fashion trend or so we call it, we need to be aware of certain things that we need to adhere to in order to take care of our skin.
Tattoos add colour to the pigment of your skin area after you get inked. Hence, it is essential to take ample care of the tattooed area after you get your tattoo.
Tattoos are easier to take care of and do not require too much time or effort. It is only the initial days after getting your tattoo that you must take care of to make sure your skin is not affected.
These tips will not only help your skin but also keep your tattoo looking good for a longer period of time.
In this article, we'll let you know how to take care of your skin post a tattoo session. Read to know about the essential skin care tips after getting a tattoo.
1. Do Not Cover The Tattoo After Getting Inked:
After getting your tattoo, you must not cover it in order to let it heal faster. Do not mainly cover it with clothes, as it can rub against your skin and slower the healing process
2. Use Warm Water To Clean Your Tattooed Area:
During the first few days, you must use warm water to clean your tattoo, as the skin is still sour and is healing. Warm water will help soothe the skin. Do not rub the area, as it can cause the portion to turn red. This is how to take care of skin after tattoo.
3. Apply A Moisturizing Cream:
Your skin will get dry with scabs being formed after a few days of getting inked. This can create itchiness and irritation during the healing process. Hence, you must apply a thick moisturizing cream to soothe the skin.
4. Do Not Touch The Tattoo:
The first few days after getting inked are very crucial, as your skin is still healing. You need to resist yourself from touching the tattoo or scratching at it during the healing process. Hence, never forget this skin care tip after a tattoo.
5. Apply Sunscreen If The Tattoo Is Exposed Outside:
Sun protection is essential, as it can fade your tattoo faster. Before stepping out, make sure to apply sunscreen on the exposed tattoo area.