- 10 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 14 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 17 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Movies Jayaram And Meera Jasmine To Team Up For Sathyan Anthikad's Next: Read Details Inside
- News Maharashtra COVID-19 guidelines: CM Uddhav Thackeray announces 15-day 'janta curfew' from Wednesday
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Five Indian athletes, including Olympics-qualified Priyanka Goswami, Covid 19 positive
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
It is NOT your skin, but eyes that reveal your true age! And if you want your peepers to sparkle like diamonds and continue defying age, then here are a few tricks you need to take note of!
There can be only three reasons behind your slowly-intensifying dark circles - lack of sleep, stress, or nicotine. No over-the-counter products are really going to make any difference, unless you quit smoking, allow your grey cells to rest and, of course, learn to tackle stress in a healthy way!
Fine lines happen when the collagen count dwindles, breaking down the elasticity of the skin. So, it is ideal to increase protein-rich food in your diet, which will bolster collagen level, and in turn keep crowfeet at bay!
When excess fluid gets deposited in the skin around your eyes, this can lead to baggy eyes. And when hair follicles are chocked often with chemical-based products, it can cause the lashes to fall out!
To beat all these problems and more, here are some herbal remedies for shiny, sparkling and healthy eyes. Take a look.
Potato Juice For Dark Circles
Potato juice contains natural bleaching agents that can remove stubborn dark circles. Peel, grate and extract the juice of a potato. Store the solution in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and gently dab it on the area around your eyes. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then rinse it clean.
Reduce Baggy Eyes With Green Tea Bag
Green tea bag is packed to the brim with antioxidants that will relax the muscle around eyes and boost lymphatic flow. Throw 2 used green tea bags in the refrigerator for an hour. Later, dab it onto your eyes until the coolness seeps out. It will make your eyes look visibly brighter and sharper.
Cleanse Your Eyes With Rose Water
Take a few drops of rose water in two cotton pads and place it on your eyes. Let it sit for an hour. It will cool the tired muscles, plus the floral notes soothe senses, and vitamin E present will make your eyes look bright.
Reduce Puffy Eyes With Strawberry
Alpha-hydroxy acid present in strawberry will not just reduce swelling in the area around your eyes, but also make the skin instantly firm and smooth. Place 1 strawberry in the refrigerator to cool. Cut two thick slices and place it in the eyes. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then wipe the area clean with wet cloth!
Just like dirt clogs your facial skin, it can also get trapped in the nook and crannies of your eyes. Milk can make for most gentle cleanser. Dip a cotton ball in cold milk, wring out the excess and gently rub your eyes with it, until you see all the dirt and makeup residue come off! Let it sit for another five minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
Petroleum Jelly For Thicker Lashes!
Petroleum jelly is deeply emollient that can nourish hair follicles. Take a pinch of petroleum jelly and mix it with 10 drops of almond oil. Vitamin E present in almond oil can accelerate the growth of lashes.
Using a cotton swab, dab it onto your eyelashes and eyebrows. Use this herbal remedy for thicker lashes, every night, until you see a visible difference.
Use Honey For Natural Glow In Eyes
Take a couple of drops of honey and pour it into your eyes. Let it sit for 5 minutes and then rinse it with plain water. Pure honey works as a disinfectant that removes dust particles, soothes eyes and gives them a radiant glow!