We keep shopping for so many cosmetic products for our face or skin and yet complain that we do not have an ideal skin type. Well, the reason behind this is WE, yes, it's we ourselves!
In the attempt to coat our skin with different kinds of cosmetics, we forget on the nutritional needs of our skin. Exactly like the rest of the body, the skin also requires nutrients, irrespective of whether it is a man or woman.
The most essential nutrient that our skin needs is Vitamins. As there are many kinds of vitamins, it is often tough to decide on which the skin requires the most.
Well, you don't have to apply all kinds of vitamins on your skin at the same time - expecting for a miraculous effect. Depending on the kind of skin, or the skin problem, you can decide on the type of vitamin that you will add to your skin care routine.
So, check the different types of vitamins that play a key role in boosting our skin health.
- Natural ingredients that contain Vitamin E, which you can apply on the skin are avocado, almonds, olive oil, sesame seeds, papaya, etc.
- Natural ingredients that contain Vitamin C, which you can apply on the skin are strawberry, papaya, kiwi, amla (for hair), tomatoes, cherries, etc.
The benefit of Vitamin C for skin is still being researched on by scientists. However, Vitamin C is an important skin molecule that protects the skin from any photo damage. Found in both the dermis and epidermis layers of the skin, vitamin C actively works on wounds, by acing collagen synthesis of the skin. Vitamin C also works on hair, especially for those having dandruff.
Natural ingredients that contain Biotin, which you can apply on the skin are eggs, avocado, banana, cauliflower, berries, etc.
Biotin, or simply Vitamin B7, works if you are having skin problems like rashes and allergies. The benefit of this kind of vitamin extends to healthy hair and nails as well. In fact, some body oils also come with a good quotient of biotin because it is one of the keys to having flawless skin and helps in reducing the existing skin problems.
- Natural ingredients that contain Vitamin A, which you can apply on the skin are butter, carrots, milk, mango, dandelion stem (milky fluid), etc.
- Natural ingredients that contain folic acid, which you can apply on the skin are avocado, orange, grapefruit, etc.
- New And Innovative Ways To Take Care Of Your Skin This Holi
- Amazing Inexpensive Products You Need To Add To Your Skin Care Now!
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin Before And After Holi
- Types Of Juices And Natural Ingredients For Tanned Skin
- Top Essential Oils and Their Magical Effects On Skin And Hair
- What Happens When We Use Apple On Skin
- 10 Habits To Follow In Your 20s For Great Skin
- 10 Wonderful Beauty Benefits Of Strawberries For Skin And Hair
- Tips To Get That Glow For Valentine’s Day
- 10 Health Benefits Of Eating Soaked Almonds In The Morning
- Skincare 101: The Acids You Need To Incorporate In Your Skincare Now
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cranberries
- 10 Health Benefits Of Skinless Chicken Breast