We keep shopping for so many cosmetic products for our face or skin and yet complain that we do not have an ideal skin type. Well, the reason behind this is WE, yes, it's we ourselves!
In the attempt to coat our skin with different kinds of cosmetics, we forget on the nutritional needs of our skin. Exactly like the rest of the body, the skin also requires nutrients, irrespective of whether it is a man or woman.
The most essential nutrient that our skin needs is Vitamins. As there are many kinds of vitamins, it is often tough to decide on which the skin requires the most.
Well, you don't have to apply all kinds of vitamins on your skin at the same time - expecting for a miraculous effect. Depending on the kind of skin, or the skin problem, you can decide on the type of vitamin that you will add to your skin care routine.
So, check the different types of vitamins that play a key role in boosting our skin health.
- Natural ingredients that contain Vitamin E, which you can apply on the skin are avocado, almonds, olive oil, sesame seeds, papaya, etc.
- Natural ingredients that contain Vitamin C, which you can apply on the skin are strawberry, papaya, kiwi, amla (for hair), tomatoes, cherries, etc.
The benefit of Vitamin C for skin is still being researched on by scientists. However, Vitamin C is an important skin molecule that protects the skin from any photo damage. Found in both the dermis and epidermis layers of the skin, vitamin C actively works on wounds, by acing collagen synthesis of the skin. Vitamin C also works on hair, especially for those having dandruff.
Natural ingredients that contain Biotin, which you can apply on the skin are eggs, avocado, banana, cauliflower, berries, etc.
Biotin, or simply Vitamin B7, works if you are having skin problems like rashes and allergies. The benefit of this kind of vitamin extends to healthy hair and nails as well. In fact, some body oils also come with a good quotient of biotin because it is one of the keys to having flawless skin and helps in reducing the existing skin problems.
- Natural ingredients that contain Vitamin A, which you can apply on the skin are butter, carrots, milk, mango, dandelion stem (milky fluid), etc.
- Natural ingredients that contain folic acid, which you can apply on the skin are avocado, orange, grapefruit, etc.
- Did You Know These Amazing Skin Benefits Of Dead Sea Salt?
- 9 Wonderful Essential Oils That Can Tighten Loose Skin
- 5 Ways To Use Camphor For Skin Care
- Try These Amazing Tips To Get Beautiful Flawless Skin
- How Is The Skin Colour Of Your Baby Determined While In The Womb?
- How To Treat Dry Skin On Cheeks?
- Powerful Yoga Asanas For Glowing Skin
- Basic Beauty Tips That You Were Unaware Of
- Improve Your Skin Tone With These Remedies
- Cucumber And Apple Juice For Healthy Skin
- Coffee Benefits For Skin And Hair
- These Veggies Can Save Your Skin