- 55 min ago How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- 1 hr ago What Is A Rainbow Baby? What To Expect When You Are Pregnant With A Rainbow Baby?
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- 2 hrs ago National Unity Day 2020: Lesser-Known Facts About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Sports IPL 2020: It wasn’t as easy as it looked: MI opener Ishan Kishan on his unbeaten knock against DC
- Movies Pulkit Samrat On Girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda Being Paired Opposite Jim Sarbh In Taish
- Technology Sony Xperia 1 II New Model Spotted At Geekbench: What's New?
- News Ram Naam Satya journey: Yogi Adityanath's Love Jihad warning
- Finance How to Open an SBI Student Bank Account?
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- Education DU 4th Cut-off 2020: Check College-wise Delhi University 4th Cut-off 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
Open pores is the most common skin problem we face. These pores can be a result of many factors like age, skin, genetics and exposure to sunlight. People with oily skin are more prone to having large pores rather than people with dry skin. These open pores are clearly visible and may make you look older.
How often do we crave for having flawless faces like models and celebrities? Well, it isn't quite impossible. There are many who swear by a certain beauty product, while a few who opt for expensive laser treatments to minimize pores.
The choice lies on you. But, we suggest you go for a few natural remedies that can help in closing the enlarged open pores of your skin if used regularly.
Here are a few easy-on-pocket home remedies that will help in tightening your skin and minimize the appearance of open pores.
Ice cube is an instant remedy to minimize open pores that everyone swears by. It acts as a toner that tightens the pores. Take an ice cube and rub it on your face for about 5-10 seconds. Follow the same twice a day. Alternatively, you can also wash your face with very cold water.
Tomatoes do great benefits to our skin. Cut tomato slices; gently rub it on the areas of your face with large pores. Let the juice dry completely and then wash your face with cold water. Apart from closing those large pores, it will also lighten your skin tone and help in de-tanning.
Why spend extra when you can bring the benefits of a parlour inside your home? Pamper your skin by enjoying a home facial steam once or twice a week. It will open the pores and also help reduce the pimples to an extent. Excited much? Try it today!
Not many know about the positive effects of baking soda. Here is a small yet powerful tip that you can follow to minimize pores instantly. Mix two tablespoons of baking soda in lukewarm water and gently massage your face in circular motions. Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
This wonder ingredient will revitalize your skin like never before. Take one tablespoon of sandalwood powder and mix it with a tbsp of turmeric powder and add a few drops of almond oil to it. Apply this paste all over your forehead, cheeks, nose and other problem areas. Let it dry for 20 minutes, and then wash it off with cold water.
Rose water has found a place in every Indian household and we can cite ample benefits it does to our skin. Here is another reason why you should include rose water in your everyday regimen. Just spray your face with cool rose water throughout the day to reduce the size of your open pores.
Another popular home remedy that is best for the skin and hair is aloe vera. Cut open a portion of the aloe vera plant and gently rub your face with it. You can also apply aloe vera gel and leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing your face.