Skin pores is a very common problem both among men and women. They appear in specific regions of the body like nose or lower chin and are hardly noticeable in the first place.
But those who have pores experience dull and oily skin in very short spans. If you are unsure regarding your open or large skin pores, then blackheads or whiteheads can be counted as one of the symptoms.
Than going sad or experimental over all probable beauty products that can treat your skin pore problem, here are some home remedies that you can count on. These are chemical-free home remedies that do not have the baggage of side effects.
At the first-time use, if you see a change in the condition of your skin pores, then do continue using the same treatments to see a big difference.
Oats Powder, Nutmeg Powder + Olive Oil
- Three simple ingredients - oats powder, nutmeg powder and olive oil - are to be mixed into a scrub.
- Rub it all over your skin pore region and spend five minutes to rub it on. Usually, open pores are clogged and the more you scrub, the more they open up.
- Wash with cold water and rub ice on the region at the end. If you cannot apply ice directly, wrap it in a tissue and then rub it around the region.
Sugar + Lemon Juice
- Ensure that the sugar is powdered but little rough in texture. On a teaspoon of sugar, squeeze one full lime.
- Mix the lime and sugar into a scrub and apply this on the skin pores. The more you massage, the better the effect.
- After 5-8 minutes, wash off.
- The region may seem little irritable and this can be soothed with ice.
Egg White + Lemon Juice
- This is a mask recipe that works on pores (especially the clogged ones).
- To prepare this, you have to only take one egg white and beat it. Squeeze a lemon and mix the two.
- Apply this on your skin pores and wait for 10 minutes. The egg-lime mask will get stuck to your pores.
- Use tepid water to clean the region gently.
- Rub ice at the end.
ACV + Water
- Applying apple cider vinegar works on open or large skin pores. However, direct application of vinegar on the skin is risky. So, you have to add some water.
- The vinegar-water ratio should be 2:1.
- Apply the ACV and water mix on your pores with a cotton pad. Wash after 10 minutes.
- Rub with ice at the end.
Single Ingredient Remedy For Open And Single Pores
If you have really less time in hand and yet you want to work on the pores, then the ideal way is by using a single remedy. Three single remedies that you can directly apply on the skin pores to see a difference are:
- Ice: Direct application on the skin might be challenging and thus, wrap it in a tissue and rub it on the pores.
- Curd: Beat the curd into a smooth paste, coat your pores and wash after 10 minutes.
- Cucumber Juice: Grind cucumber pieces to get the juice. Apply it on the pores with a cotton pad. Wash after 10 minutes.
- Skin-soothing Ingredients You Should Be Using This Summer
- Why Your Skin Looks Dull Even After Using Makeup
- How To Rock Your Skincare Routine
- The Correct Order Of Applying Skin Care Products
- 5 Beauty Mistakes You Probably Didn't Know Of
- How To Use Ice Cubes To Get Dewy Skin
- 7 Homemade Sugar Scrubs For The Skin That You Must Try
- How To Determine Your Skin Type
- Tips To Make Makeup Last On Oily Skin
- Must-ask Questions Before Getting A Chemical Peel
- Say Bye-Bye To Blotchy And Uneven Skin With These Simple Home Remedies
- Minimize Your Pores With Foundation
- How To Shrink Large Pores Naturally