- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports U-17 women's tourney: India lose 0-3 to Sweden
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The under eye are is pretty much the most sensitive area of the skin. The skin there is really thin and that is why it needs a little bit of extra care. We will tell you how to use vitamin E pills for the under eye area.
The under eye area would be needing a lot more than just your regular moisturiser when it comes to taking care of the area. But buying an eye cream can be a little bit too hefty on our pockets at times, as most of them are extremely costly, even the drug store brands.
Vitamin E pills can be an easy solution to this problem. The best part is that they are easy to find and are very economical. Here's how you can use vitamin E pills on the under eye area.
You can directly use the oil to massage the under eye area. This works as a great remedy for dark circles and even for crow's feet. Do this every night before you sleep. Make sure that when you massage, your skin absorbs all the oil so that none of it gets into your eyes.
2. Mix With Cream:
You can mix vitamin E oil from the pills with your regular moisturiser to turn it into an eye cream. Massage this on every night before you sleep.
3. Mix With Oil:
You can even mix vitamin E oil with any other carrier oil like almond oil or olive oil, even with baby oil, if you are not entirely comfortable with using the oil from vitamin E capsules directly on your skin.
4. As A Mask:
You can massage the oil on to the under eye area and gently wipe it off after fifteen minutes. In this way it works as a mask for the under eye area. This helps reduce dark circles and crow's feet.
5. With Coffee:
Make a gel by leaving coffee powder in some vitamin E oil. Leave this mixture to sort of brew overnight and use it on your under eye area in the morning. This is like a magic cure for puffy eyes. The caffeine in coffee works to de-puff the area.