There is more to pumpkin than just being a decorative edible item on Halloween. This orange-colored vegetable is also popular for its numerous beauty benefits.
Since ancient times this wonderful vegetable has been used for skin care purposes. It is packed with Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) along with other skin-improving vitamins that can help revive your skin as well as make it look youthful an healthy.
A lot of people have incorporated this wonderful vegetable in their skin care routine. But in case, you've never tried it on your skin, then today at Boldsky we'll let you know about various ways in which you can use it for skin care reasons.
In order to reap the benefits of pumpkin, you should use it in a certain way. The below mentioned ways will help you get the best results.
You can either use this vegetable for getting brighter complexion or for delaying unsightly sings of ageing.
Take a look at the following ways in which you can include pumpkin in your skin care routine and get the kind of skin you've always yearned for.
Pumpkin + Vitamin E Oil
- Mash a piece of pumpkin and mix it with the oil scooped out from a vitamin E capsule.
- Put the resulting blend on your skin and let it stay there for 10-15 minutes.
- Clean your skin with a cleanser and tepid water.
- Use pumpkin in this way to nourish your skin.
Pumpkin + Cinnamon Powder
- Create a blend of 1 teaspoon of pumpkin, 1 teaspoon of rose water and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Slather it on your skin and let it stay there for good 15 minutes.
- Wash off with tepid water and use this method to get younger-looking skin.
Pumpkin + Honey
- Mix 1 teaspoon of each, mashed pumpkin and honey.
- Smear the concoction on your skin and allow it to settle in your skin for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the same process after a week to keep acne and blemishes breakout at bay.
Pumpkin + Yogurt
- Combine 1 teaspoon of pumpkin juice with 2 teaspoons of yogurt.
- Spread it all over your skin and let it stay there for good 10 minutes.
- Once done, rinse off the residue with tepid water.
- Treat your skin with this blend to reduce the signs of ageing.
Pumpkin + Almond Oil
- In a bowl, put 1 teaspoon of pumpkin paste and ½ teaspoon of almond oil.
- Spread it evenly on your skin and leave it there for 10 minutes.
- Use tepid water to rinse off the residue from your skin.
Pumpkin + Apple Cider Vinegar
- Make a face mask by mixing 1 teaspoon of mashed pumpkin with ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Put it all over your skin and let it settle for good 10-15 minutes.
- Cleanse your skin with tepid water.
- Make use of this blend to get rid of blackheads from your skin.
Pumpkin + Lemon Juice
- Just combine 1 teaspoon of mashed pumpkin with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Put the resulting material on your skin and let it settle there for at least 15 minutes.
- After it dries up, you can wash off the residue with cold water.
- Get brighter complexion by using this concoction on a weekly basis.
Pumpkin + Oatmeal
- Simply combine a teaspoon of each, cooked oatmeal and pumpkin juice.
- Gently put the material on your skin and scrub for a little while.
- Leave it for another 10 minutes before rinsing your skin with cold water.
- Exfoliate your skin with this pumpkin blend to detoxify your skin.
Pumpkin + Papaya Pulp
- Put together a concoction of 1 teaspoon of each, pumpkin juice and papaya pulp.
- Spread the mix all over your skin and permit it to stay there for good 10 minutes.
- Use cold water to rinse off the material from your skin.
- Get instantly glowing skin by using this blend on a weekly basis.