- 24 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 4 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 5 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Finance Varun Beverages Shares Gain For The 14th Straight Day; Here’s Why
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India U19 favourites against Australia colts in quarterfinals
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Vikas To Celebrate Sana's B’day; Himanshi To Make Her Relationship Official With Asim!
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A stressful and busy day at work can take a toll on your skin's appearance and leave it looking tired and lifeless. That is because, stress issues can aggravate skin-related problems whilst making it appear exhausted and dull.
This is why, skin care experts always urge women to de-stress their skin after a hectic day. And, in case you're wondering how to do that, we've got you covered.
As today at Boldsky, we've zeroed in on the most effective ways to relax your skin after a long day at work. These tips are all natural and don't require a visit to any beauty salon.
Easy, effective and inexpensive, these tried-and-tested tips can give your skin the much-needed hydration boost after a hectic day and make it look fresh and radiant.
Include these tips in your beauty routine and look gorgeous at any time of the day.
Read on to know more on how to de-stress your skin at home:
This is the easiest and most effective way to de-stress your skin after a hectic day. Take a little bit of extra-virgin olive oil and massage it all over your face with your fingertips.
Try doing this in circular motions to promote blood circulation and treat tiredness. This age-old technique can leave your skin looking refreshed and healthy.
Exfoliation is essential for your skin's health. It is a method that can eliminate dirt and dead skin cells from the pores, whilst making your skin appear naturally radiant and pretty.
Use a light face scrub to exfoliate your skin after a long day at work and get flaunt-worthy skin.
3. Face Mask
Pamper your facial skin with a homemade or store-bought mask. Opt for the one that suits your skin type.
Not only can it remove dirt from your face and close open pores, but it can also impart a natural glow on your face and make it look fresh and pretty.
4. Skin Toner
This is another easy and effective way to de-stress your skin after a long and hectic day.
Remove every stitch of makeup from your skin before spraying a skin-refreshing toner onto your skin. This will cleanse your pores and tighten them. Also, it will help your skin look fresh and lively.
5. Rose Water
Rose water is a skin care ingredient that can prove to be hugely rewarding for your skin. It can give your skin a major hydration boost and help it look radiant even after a stressful day at work.
Just dip a cotton ball into rose water and rub it all over your face and neck. Leave it on for about an hour before cleansing it off with cold water.
6. Ice Cubes
Cold compress is another trick that can leave your skin looking ultra-refreshed and gorgeous. Just wrap 2-3 ice cubes in a clean wash cloth and place it on your skin.
Hold the wash cloth on different parts of your skin for a few minutes to boost blood circulation in your skin and make it look bright.
7. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is a skin-soothing ingredient that can make your tired-looking skin appear fresh and bright.
Just scoop out fresh gel from an aloe vera plant and slather it all over your face and neck. Leave it on for a good 15 minutes before washing your face with lukewarm water.
When it comes to relaxing and calming your skin after a long day at work, there are very few natural ingredients that work as effectively as cucumber does.
High content of water in cucumber enables it to give your skin a major hydration boost and make it appear fresh and bright.
Just put some mashed cucumber all over your face and let it stay there for 20-25 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
9. Facial Steam
Steam is a highly effective beauty procedure that can get the gunk out from your pores and leave your skin feeling light and fresh. Take the steam from a pot full of hot water, for about 5-10 minutes to remove toxins, impurities and dirt from your pores.
Once done, pat your skin dry and apply a light moisturizer for soft, smooth and fresh skin.