- 4 hrs ago Acute Kidney Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago What You Should Know Before Waxing Your Face At Home
- 6 hrs ago Katrina Kaif Or Sonam Kapoor Or Priyanka Chopra, Whose Neeta Lulla Attire Is The Most Impressive?
- 7 hrs ago Alzheimer's And Brain Awareness Month 2020: Everything You Need To Know About Alzheimer's Disease
- News Amit Shah to begin BJP campaign in Bihar next week with virtual rally
- Movies Chahatt Khanna On COVID-19 Lockdown: ‘It Has Done Beautiful Things To Me & My Mental Health’
- Sports Sports broadcaster apologizes for using image of Hitler
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Nokia C5 Endi, Sony Xperia 1 II And More
- Finance Moody's Downgrades India's Ratings
- Automobiles Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Have you ever thought of adding flowers to your skin care routine? Yes, the most common and easy way to add flowers in skin care routine is by using rose water. Well, we are talking about using fresh flowers in the skin care routine, as they create a big difference!
Fresh flowers can be bought from the market or plucked from your garden to prepare some of the best face packs that smell wonderful and create an instant change on the skin.
As the flower face pack recipes are little elaborate to prepare, it's better you save these for holidays or weekends.
We are suggesting five different flower-based face pack recipes using different flowers that you can add to your skin care routine and notice that desirable effect.
Hibiscus Flower Face Pack
1 full teaspoon of hibiscus powder
1/4th cup of brown rice flour
1 tablespoon of curd
1 teaspoon of fresh aloe vera gel
- For the hibiscus flower face pack, you have to start preparing a week before. Take fresh hibiscus flowers and put them on a tray. Put this tray of hibiscus flower out under the sun every afternoon. After a week, you will find the hibiscus flowers getting dry and rough in texture. Put these dried hibiscus flowers in the grinder and make it into a powder.
- When you plan to prepare the face pack, you have to mix one full teaspoon of hibiscus powder with the brown rice flour in a bowl. This can also be saved for future use.
- When we plan to finally apply the hibiscus face pack, take two teaspoons of the hibiscus powder and brown sugar mix. Add the curd and aloe vera gel to it and mix to a paste form.
Rose, Honey, And Curd Face Pack
10-15 fresh rose petals
1 tablespoon of organic honey
1 tablespoon of hung curd
- To prepare the rose, honey and curd face pack, ensure you use fresh red rose petals only. Soak the rose petals in water for an hour.
- Put the rose petals in the grinder to make a rose petal paste.
- Collect the rose petal paste in the bowl and add honey and curd one after the other.
- Mix the rose petal paste, honey and curd to make a light pink flower face pack.
- Once the face pack is thick and smooth, it is ready for use.
Marigold Face Pack
1 small cup of marigold flower petals
½ teaspoon of hung curd
½ teaspoon of sandalwood powder or paste
1 small bowl
- First, take the marigold petals, add a few drops of water and blend it to a paste in the mixer.
- Collect the orange-coloured marigold paste in the bowl. Add hung curd and sandalwood paste in the right proportion.
- Mix all the ingredients to prepare the face pack.
- In case it's dry, you can add a few drops of rose water.
- Once ready, apply it on the face, wait for some time and wash off.
Jasmine Face Pack
20-25 fresh jasmine flowers
1 tablespoon of honey
1 small bowl
- In the mixer, put the petals, little water and make it into a white thick paste.
- Collect the jasmine flower paste in the bowl and mix honey to it. Beauticians confirm that the jasmine face pack can be used without honey also.
- Once mixed, your Jasmine face pack is ready and this works even on skin outbursts and sensitive skin.
Lotus Face Pack
10 lotus petals
1/2 small cup of raw milk
Few drops of almond oil
1 small bowl
- Chop the lotus petals and put it in the mixer. Add milk in the mixer and make it into a paste. If the paste is very thick, you can add more milk. If it is very milky, add a few more lotus flowers.
- Collect the lotus paste in the bowl.
- Add the drops of almond oil, mix, and your face pack is all ready to be applied.