- 9 min ago ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- 5 hrs ago ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- 10 hrs ago The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- 14 hrs ago Aloo Bhujiya Recipe: Enjoy Your Meal With Dry Aloo Fry Sabzi
- News EC refers false affidavit allegations against Uddhav Thackeray, Supriya Sule to CBDT
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP's Chris Jordan gets hammered for 30 runs in an over, enters unwanted club
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Fame Sapna Bhavnani Plans To File Complaint Against Man Who Sexually Abused Her
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Kesar, also known as saffron, is one among the ancient kitchen ingredients used in India from more than 5000 years. It has been termed as a common beauty ingredient that was used by queens and royals in the community.
This expensive spice contains a high amount of calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, and copper. All these ingredients found in saffron are extremely beneficial for the skin, which helps to promote healthy and glowing skin.
Apart from these, saffron is extremely rich in Vitamin C, which can help to promote youthful skin.
Today, we would like to mention some of the best Kesar face packs for all skin types. Scroll on.
1. Kesar And Sandalwood Powder Face Pack
Using kesar and sandalwood powder face pack is extremely good, as it helps to promote youthful and glowing skin. Take one spoon of Kesar and take one spoon of sandalwood powder. Now add some milk cream to this and mix together. Apply this face mask and massage for some time. Massage in a circular motion for 10 minutes and wash off with water. Use this remedy every day to get a glowing and healthy skin.
2. Kesar And Milk Powder Face Pack
Kesar and milk powder face pack is extremely beneficial for dull, dry and sagged skin. Take 10-15 strands of Kesar and add some milk powder to it. Now add one spoon of lemon juice and mix together. Apply this face pack and wash off after 15 minutes. Using this remedy can help to promote a youthful and glowing skin.
3. Kesar And Basil Face Pack
Take 10-12 strands of Kesar and add 10-12 leaves of basil. Now add some milk and grind them together to make a fine paste. Apply this mixture on the face and wash off after 20 minutes. Kesar and basil face pack is extremely good to be used on acne-prone skin. Using this face mask not only helps to get rid of the acne, but also helps to prevent blemishes and scars on the skin. Basil helps to clean the pores and removes the bacteria that cause acne.
4. Kesar And Honey Face Pack
Kesar and honey face pack is extremely good for dull and dry skin. It helps to retain moisture on the skin and also keeps it hydrated all the time. Take some strands of Kesar and add some honey to it. Mix all the ingredients together and apply this mixture on the face. Spread this mixture evenly and wash off with cold water. This face pack can be used to get an ever-glowing skin.
5. Kesar And Lemon Face Pack
Take a few strands of Kesar and add some lemon juice to it. Add one spoon of gram flour and mix them together. Apply this mixture on the face and wait for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water, so that it helps to promote a youthful and glowing skin. This face pack helps to moisturise your skin and also maintains its hydration throughout the day.
6. Kesar And Cinnamon Face Mask
Take 2-3 spoons of milk cream and add 4-5 strands of Kesar to it. Add one spoon of cinnamon to the Kesar pack and mix together. Apply this Kesar mask on the face and massage for 15 minutes. Massage in a circular motion for some time and wash off with cold water. Using Kesar and cinnamon face mask is extremely good for acne-prone skin. Due to antibacterial properties in cinnamon, it can help to prevent pimples and acne on the skin.
7. Kesar And Almond Face Pack
Using kesar and almond face pack is good for dull skin. Due to vitamins present in almond, it helps to nourish and moisturise your skin throughout the day. Take 10-15 strands of Kesar and add 2-3 almonds to it. Mix all the ingredients together and apply this mixture on your face. Massage for 10 minutes in a circular motion and wash off with cold water. Use this regularly to get nourished and hydrated skin.
8. Kesar And Aloe Vera Face Mask
Kesar and aloe vera face mask can help to hydrate your skin and treat excessive oil on the skin. Take a few strands of Kesar and add some aloe vera to it. Mix both the ingredients together and add ½ a spoon of turmeric to it. Mix all the ingredients well and spread the face mask evenly. Wait for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water. This mask is excellent to treat sun-damaged skin.