- 6 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 7 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 22 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- News Rajnath Singh pays tributes to martyrs of Kargil War Memorial
- Technology Portronics ‘Power Wallet 10K: Travel Organizer With Built-in 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Sales Model-Wise Break-Up For June 2019 — 650-Twins Record Biggest Decline In Sales
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3: A Very Surprising Eviction To Take Place Tomorrow?
- Sports Dhoni opts out of West Indies tour; to serve territorial army for two months
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Dry lips are painful and no fun at all. That is why it is really important to take care of your lips. So, find out now if you are taking proper care of them.
Unlike the skin on the rest of your face, the skin on your lips does not produce any oils of its own, as there are no sebaceous glands on the lips. So, that is why your lips require additional hydration. We honestly don't know how people manage to live without lip balm.
The lips are super sensitive and need a whole lot more care and protection than the rest of your skin does. So, here are some things that you must do to take proper care of your lips.
Your lips tend to collect dead skin and flakes just like your face does. It is really important to use a scrub on them and exfoliate the skin. You may use a homemade scrub or a store bought one. A homemade one can be made of powdered sugar and olive or almond oil.
Lip peels are gaining a lot of popularity. Lip peels help buff away dead skin without being harsh on the skin.
Another thing that is gaining popularity is lip oils. They are mostly infused with essential oils and vitamin E oils to make them really good for the lips. You can even use plain coconut oil to heal cracked lips.
Just like your face, your lips need sun protection. So go for a lip balm that has SPF in it if you are stepping into the sun at all. This helps avoid discolouration of the lips.
There are so many types of lip balms available in the markets; it is impossible to settle for just one. Use a really thick layer of lip balm at night to wake up with super soft lips.
Before you use a lipstick of any sort, especially one that is matte, be sure to use a lip primer as these protect your lips from getting too dry or damaged from the lipstick.