- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- News Why #ScientistSisodia is trending?
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Forehead wrinkles are nothing but fine lines that are the byproducts of the natural ageing process.
A times, these folds or creases could also be a result of stress, lifestyle habit, an unhealthy diet, etc.
The appearance of horizontal lines across your forehead could bring down your beauty quotient by several notches.
Many people take the help of cosmetic treatments to get rid of the unattractive wrinkles across their forehead. But, in reality, these expensive treatments could cause a great deal of damage to your skin.
And that is why, today at Boldsky, we're sharing with you an amazingly simple recipe of a mask that will reduce the appearance of these fine lines and will also over-time eliminate them.
This vintage approach of using a homemade mask for removing forehead wrinkles has proven to be a highly effective method.
The ingredients required are banana, curd and honey that you can easily find in your kitchen and whip up for further use.
These ingredients combined together are great for reversing the stubborn signs of ageing, especially the forehead wrinkles.
They are loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins that nourish the skin on the forehead from well under the surface.
Also Read: Ways To Prevent Forehead Wrinkles
So, read on to know more about the recipe of this incredible homemade mask.
1 ripe banana
3 tablespoons of curd
1 tablespoon of raw honey
Method Of Preparation:
- Mash a ripe banana.
- Add the other ingredients to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a fine paste.
- Apply the mask on your forehead.
- Let it stay for about 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse it thoroughly with lukewarm water once done.
Repeat this treatment 2-3 times in a week and you'll be able to see the changes in your appearance.
Also, it is highly advised to do a patch test on your skin before using this mask on a regular basis to see how it fairs on your skin.