- 12 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 13 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 15 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka ODI Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Technology Best Discount Offers On 5G Smartphones During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Wrinkles and fine lines are inevitable as we progress with age. However, with a proper skin care regimen, one can delay the process of ageing to a great extent. Proper skin care includes nourishing the skin in and out.
Using certain natural products works the best in delaying the early process of ageing. Olive tops the list of skin care remedies that help treat wrinkles and fine lines.
Olive oil is one of the essential oils that can be used to treat fine lines and wrinkles. Its hydrating property is the best to treat a wrinkle-prone skin.
Using olive oil on a timely basis reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines giving you a younger-looking lively skin.
Olive oil possesses healing nutrients and fatty acids that boost the skin renewal process and promote the production of collagen in the skin. Therefore, with various ways to use olive oil on skin you can treat skin problems effectively.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the ways in which you can use olive oil to treat wrinkles and fine lines. Read on to know more about it.
Olive Oil: Massaging your face with olive oil for 5 minutes, before going to bed, is the best way to combat wrinkles and fine lines. Massaging helps to improve the skin's texture. However, this procedure is not applicable if your skin is already oily.
Olive Oil With Tomato Juice: Olive oil is hydrating in nature. When mixed with tomato juice, it helps to fade the fine lines and wrinkles away. Add half a spoon of olive oil to 2 spoons of tomato juice. Apply this mixture all over the face, gently massage it on and rinse after sometime.
Olive Oil With Sugar Scrub: The best way to get soft and line-free skin is with the use of olive oil and sugar scrub. Mix 2 teaspoons of sugar with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix it well and add honey to it. Apply this mixture on to the face, leave it on for sometime and rinse thoroughly.
Olive Oil With Vitamin E Oil: Take a tablespoon of olive oil and add a few drops of vitamin E oil. Mix them both well and apply it on to the face, hands and legs. Leave it on for an hour and wash it off with some normal water to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Olive Oil With Jojoba Oil: Olive oil can also be mixed with jojoba oil to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. This mixture moisturises the skin and keeps the wrinkles and fine lines at bay. Add a few drops of jojoba oil to a spoon of olive oil. Mix it well and apply it all over your face. Rinse after sometime.