All of us want beautiful, soft skin that has no blemishes; however, not all of us want to go and sit at a parlor for hours to achieve the same. Here, we will be telling you on how to do a face cleanup in the comfort of your home.
One thing that we all like to do is to pamper ourselves, especially our skin. But, not all of us have the time or even the finances to keep visiting a salon at regular intervals. Most people we know would like to avoid going to the parlor for basic things like even waxing or threading.
All of this does not mean that your skin needs to suffer. You can try to pamper your skin even at home. Because we all need a little pampering every now and then, and who better to do it than yourselves, right? After all, at the end of the day, you can rely only on yourself.
This home face cleanup procedure would be less than half the cost of a parlor face cleanup, so go right ahead and try it out.
1. Cleanse: Cleanse your face thoroughly. This means you should get rid of all the signs of makeup, oils or anything else that may have been on your face. Pat your face dry with a soft towel after it is cleansed.
2. Steam: Next, take a steam. Steam your face for at least five minutes. This helps open up your pores and gets rid of all the gunk and impurities that may have been in those clogged pores. Wipe your face and then rub an ice cube all over your face in order to close your pores.
3. Scrub: Scrub your face to remove all the signs of dead skin cells. Dead skin makes your skin look dull. You need to scrub your face for at least three minutes. This is an easy step on how to do a face cleanup at home.
4. Face Pack: Next, use a face pack that is suitable for your skin type. Turmeric and mud face packs work the best for people with different skin types. All skin types can benefit from using the right face pack.
5. Toner: Use a toner to bring the skin back to its natural pH level. You can use a store-bought one or even use natural options, like rose water, that are as effective as store-bought products.
6. Moisturise: This is the final step on "how to do a face cleanup" that cannot be skipped, even if you have an oily, acne-prone skin. Just use a gentle lotion or cream to keep your skin soft, supple and moisturised.