- 6 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 6 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 7 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 22 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Finance How Can Pensioners Submit Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate?
- News Rajnath Singh pays tributes to martyrs of Kargil War Memorial
- Technology Portronics ‘Power Wallet 10K: Travel Organizer With Built-in 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Sales Model-Wise Break-Up For June 2019 — 650-Twins Record Biggest Decline In Sales
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3: A Very Surprising Eviction To Take Place Tomorrow?
- Sports Dhoni opts out of West Indies tour; to serve territorial army for two months
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Have those lines under your eyes? They are often the first signs of ageing, and they start appearing even if you are not actually ageing. Thankfully, there are some ways to reduce crow's feet.
Having crow's feet does not mean that you will start ageing all over the rest of your face as well. It just means that your under-eye area is not getting as much moisture and attention as it should be getting.
The skin on this area is a lot thinner than the skin on the rest of the face, which makes it quite important to provide it with more nourishment and moisture.
And yet a lot of people remain unaware of this. However, you need not have to worry, as crow's feet or the lines under your eyes are very common and they can be treated at home.
It is actually one of the most common concerns of women moving towards the mid twenties, as this is when the crow's feet start to appear.
So, keep reading to find out how to get rid of your crow's feet for real!
Coconut oil is a deeply nourishing oil that can penetrate deep into the skin. Massage coconut oil on the under-eye area at night before sleeping every night.
Castor oil is a really rich oil and helps with moisturisation. Use it every night before sleeping to get results in almost a week!
Vitamin E Oil:
Everyone has heard of the amazing benefits of using vitamin E for skin care. Massage vitamin E oil under the eyes to get rid of those disgusting fine lines.
Petroleum jelly is one of those things that every single one of us owns. Use petroleum jelly under the eyes at any time of the day.
This is the easiest way to reduce crow's feet, as this oil is available in all kitchens because it is used for cooking. Plus, it has vitamin E in it, which is really good for the skin.
And if you don't feel right using anything else on the delicate under-eye area, just go for baby oil because if it's good enough to be used on babies, it's got to be good enough to be used for your beauty concerns as well!
Another oil that is really rich in its content of vitamin E is almond oil. Massage almond oil on the under-eye area and leave it on overnight to get rid of your crow's feet slowly.
Jojoba oil is the most similar oil to the sebum produced by the face naturally. So yes, using this is a very good idea, as the skin would not react to the presence of something foreign.
Cocoa Butter, or the butter derived from cocoa beans, is very good at moisturising the driest of skin types. Use this under the eyes for amazing results!
Shea butter is used in a lot of body butters and moisturisers to soothe and heal dry skin. This can easily help you get rid of crow's feet.
Aloe Vera Gel:
The water-like texture of aloe vera is easily absorbed into the skin and is one of the best home remedies for crow's feet.
Use cucumber juice to cool down your skin and to get rid of crow's feet at home. This remedy takes some time, but will work if you have the patience.