- 37 min ago Bhasm Aarti At Mahakaleshwar, Ujjain: Procedures And Aartis By Naga Sadhus
- 2 hrs ago Valentine's Day 2023: Are We Forging Relationships Under Pressure, Saying Things About Love That Aren't True?
- 2 hrs ago World Cancer Day: Types Of Common Cancer Reported In Indian Children; Can It Be Prevented?
- 3 hrs ago Mahashivratri 2023: Dreams Related To Shiva During The Time Of Mahashivratri: What Do They Signify?
- Travel Do You Plan to Take a Solo trip in 2023? Know How Travel Insurance Helps
- News Mumbai under high-alert after NIA receives mails of possible terror strikes
- Sports Sai Sanjay crowned National champion in premier MRF Formula 2000 Class
- Movies Siddharth-Kiara Wedding: When Bride-To-Be Turned To Be A Perfect Bridesmaid As She Grooved To 'For Aisha' Tune
- Technology Nokia C31 vs Samsung Galaxy M04: Comparison
- Finance Market Turmoil Due To Fall In 'Adani' Group Shares 'Storm In Tea Cup' From Macro Eco View Ooint: Fin Secy
- Education UGC NET December Exam 2022: Exam City Intimation Link will be available soon; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Bags More Than 15,000 Bookings – Longer Waiting Period Expected
Everyone wants their skin to look fabulous without having any flaws. They try various ways to enhance the skin's complexion. They also spend a lot of money in buying cosmetics that claim to improve the complexion.
However, these products are laden with chemicals and provide no effective results. Therefore, the best way to brighten the skin tone instantly is with the use of natural ingredients.
Natural remedies don't contain any harmful chemicals and provide noticeable results. Fruits play a vital role in enhancing the skin tone.
Certain fruits contain natural acids that work efficiently in providing a flawless complexion. Fruits such as lemon, oranges, tomatoes, papaya, etc, are best and work efficiently in increasing the skin tone. These fruits are rich in vitamin C content that has bleaching effect on the skin.
Apart from these fruits, there are few more fruits one can rely on to brighten and lighten the skin tone instantly.
Thus, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the fruits that help to brighten the skin instantly. Read on to know more about it.
Lemon: Lemon is known for its natural skin-bleaching properties. The citric acid present in it lightens and brightens the skin tone. It bleaches the facial hair, fades dark patches, etc, thereby revealing a flawless complexion.
Tomato: Tomatoes contain lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from the harmful UV rays. It boosts collagen production, rejuvenates skin, reduces acne scars and makes the skin brighter and glowing. It also makes the skin radiant.
Strawberry: Strawberry is an excellent source of vitamin C, flavonoids and elagic acid that promote skin fairness, preventing saggy skin and protecting the skin from the harmful UV rays. It helps to maintain the skin's texture and softness.
Papaya: Papaya is a natural skin brightener. It contains skin-lightening compounds such as papain and alpha-hydroxy acids that help to lighten the skin tone by reducing pigmentation, improving the skin texture and maintaining the pH balance.
Orange: Orange is one of the best fruits one can use to get fair skin instantly. Orange is packed with vitamin C content that helps to increase the fairness of the skin in minutes. It lightens the scar marks and hydrates the skin, thereby improving its elasticity.
- prenatalCommon Skin Changes During Pregnancy
- skin careDetoxifying DIY Facial: Get Healthy, Glowing Skin In Just 6 Steps!
- make up tipsHow To Choose The Right Red Lipstick For Your Skin Tone
- skin careKriti Sanon Beauty Tips: The Charmer's Trusted Ingredient For Healthy, Radiant Skin And 3 Ways To Use It
- beauty7 Beauty Secrets To Steal From Katrina Kaif
- wellnessCan Mental Health Be Tracked Through Skin? Scientists Develop Algorithm To Monitor Psychological Well-Being
- nutrition5 Foods You Should Eat To Get Healthier Skin
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan Birthday Special: 8 Beauty Tips From The Bollywood Diva
- disorders cureExpert Article: Perioral Dermatitis: Nagging Red Rash On The Face
- skin careTwo-In-One: 7 Quick, Single-Ingredient Masks For Your Hair And Skin
- wellnessBusting Myths About How Food Affects Skin: Myth 6 May Surprise You!
- skin careHoli 2022: How To Remove Holi Colour From Face, Nails, Hands And Hair