- 15 min ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- 25 min ago What Is Menstrual Hygiene Management And How To Dispose Of Menstrual Waste Effectively?
- 1 hr ago Did You Know That The Way You Sit Can Impact Your Health?
- 1 hr ago Menstrual Hygiene Day 2020: How To Chart Your Menstrual Cycle
- News Karnataka bans air, train and road movement from five states
- Technology OnePlus 8 Series Limited Edition Sale Set For May 29, Open Sale Delayed
- Movies Sara Khan Hates The Fact That People Keep Talking About Her Past;Wants Them To Remember Her For Work
- Sports India bowling coach Bharat Arun favours use of external substance to shine the ball
- Finance How To Book Slots On Kerala's Liquor Delivery App 'BevQ'?
- Automobiles Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooters Pan India Launch Delayed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Having flawless skin, with virtually no skin issues, is almost a far-fetched fantasy for most of us.
However, that fact does not stop us from yearning for a beautiful skin, and we go ahead and try different ways to help attain our skin goals.
Who would say no to having a great complexion? However, attaining an amazing skin tone, which is envy-inducing can take some of your time and effort, but it will all be worth it when you look at how radiant your skin looks in your next selfie!
Skin ailments can come in various forms - acne, pigmentation, tanning, dark circles, oily skin tone, dry skin tone and, in extreme cases, eczema, rashes, boils and so on.
Whatever it may be, living with skin disorders can be painful as well as make us feel less confident, as people tend to notice our skin instantly.
Dry skin is one of the most frustrating skin issues, as it can cause a lot of itching, scabbing, flaking, etc, making your skin tone look messy and uneven!
So, if you are looking for a natural way to get rid of dry skin, then you should try this super-effective homemade face pack, have a look!
Recipe To Prepare The Face Pack
- Tomato - ½ a fruit
- Curd - 2 tablespoons
- Avocado Pulp - 2 tablespoons (You can scoop out 2 tablespoons of pulp from a ripe avocado)
Since tomato, curd and avocado are all excellent, natural skin-hydrating agents, the mixture of all these ingredients will work very well on your skin to help you get rid of dryness.
This natural mixture restores the lost pH balance of your skin, keeping it soft and healthy. In addition, applying this face pack will add a natural glow to your complexion.
This homemade face pack has the ability to hydrate every cell of your skin, thereby providing relief from dryness, roughness and flaking of the skin.
Method To Prepare And Use The Face Pack:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a blender.
- Grind it well to obtain a paste.
- There is no need to strain the mixture.
- Now, apply the mixture on to your face in an even layer.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- You can now rinse your face with a mild face wash and cold water.