- 44 min ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- 1 hr ago How Does Your Oral Health Affect Your Overall Health?
- 2 hrs ago International Day Of Peace 2019: 10 Great Quotes About Peace By Famous People
- Movies Shashank Vyas Regrets Not Being In Touch With Late Actress Pratyusha Banerjee During Her Last Days
- Technology Nebula Launches Mars II Smart Portable Projector In India for Rs. 51,999
- News Rituals of Mahasaptami, significance of 'Nabapatrika' worship
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Automobiles New Audi Q3 India Launch Confirmed: Expected To Arrive By Early Next Year
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Exfoliating your skin is the best thing that will give your skin a rejuvenated look. This means you are scrubbing your face to remove all keep the dead cells to make it more refined and youthful.
When you are targeting anti-aging and skin rejuvenating creams to penetrate more easily, removing dead cells will make the process more effective. More than making this a part of the weekly routine, you will need to know the best ways to use skin exfoliator. If you are not using this correctly, they will only harm your skin.
There are a few things that you should consider before you start using a skin exfoliator. You will need to be regular while scrubbing your face to get best results. Before selecting a skin exfoliator, consider your skin type, sensitivity and skin health. Do a patch test before committing to the product.
Scrubbing your skin needs to be done with great care. Chances are more that you will harm your skin, resulting in itching, redness or scratches, if you are not using it in its perfect way. Keeping all these in mind, the following are a few of the ways to use skin exfoliator.
After you buy the product which is good for your skin, the next thing that you need to understand is how to use this. One of the best ways to use skin exfoliator is to get the right information from your dermatologist. You can use this on the wet skin while you are in the shower. This is a great way to wash it off without much difficulty.
The better option on ways to use skin exfoliator is to use it on dry skin. You can wet your fingertips, and apply some exfoliator on the fingertips. Wet your face and apply the cream on your face and move it in circular motions for at least 60 seconds. Don’t think that scrubbing for long time will give better results. Up to 3 minutes will be more than sufficient.
Using An Exfoliator
Irrespective of whether you are using this on a wet or a dry skin, you will need to know the ways to use skin exfoliator. Make sure that you are applying them in small circular motions, without missing any spots. You can widen the circles on larger body parts, and smaller one on face and feet to get a better effect.
Taking Extra Care
When you buy the product according to your skin type, you should be aware of the ingredients that are included in this. These can hurt your skin, if you are using an exfoliator on any of the sensitive areas. So, be gentle on the sensitive areas like bikini area, neck and face. Apply more pressure for your knees and elbows.
Another one of the ways to use skin exfoliator is to make sure that you are using it along with a loofah. This is more like a sponge with a rough texture. These are available in most of the drugstores and the supermarkets. When you are using this in your bath, this is a faster way to get better results, especially for your body.
Remember these tips the next time when you are using your exfoliator for better results.