- 4 min ago Viral Infections May Promote Alzheimer's Like Diseases: Study
- 18 min ago Hum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- 58 min ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 2 hrs ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Karan Kundrra Says He Never Did Any Work At Home But Is Now Cleaning Toilets In The BB House
- Finance This Small-Cap IT Company To Consider Interim Dividend On October 26
- News India expressed readiness to provide humanitarian aid to Afghans says Taliban
- Sports El Clasico 2021: Meet the potential debutants
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
If you thought beetroot is only good for the body, you are wrong! There are a lot of beauty benefits too when it comes to beet roots.
The juice extracted from beets helps to whiten your skin tone, removes blemishes and above all puts to rest a lot of skin problems. Beetroot when applied as a mask to your face also helps to reduce acne, especially in summer.
Most of all, the juice of the beet is so strong that a small amount of it can tone your lips to look naturally pink. So, if your lips are discoloured in nature, don't hesitate to use beetroot juice to add colour to them.
So, here are some of the ways in which beetroot benefits your skin. Take a look at some of the ways in which you can use this juice to improve your skin tone.
Beetroot For Skin Tone
Beetroot is one of the best juices to apply on your face to improve skin tone. Apply as a face mask mixed with one portion of milk. Leave in the juice for half an hour before rinsing.
Beetroot For Skin Whitening
To become fair overnight, try this tip. Mix one tbsp of beetroot juice along with 1 tsp of lemon juice. The mixture is then applied on your face and left in for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water before going to bed.
Beetroot For Acne
Acne can be treated with the help of beetroot juice. Mix 2 tbsp of beet juice along with a tbsp of curd. This mixture helps to dry the acne in no time, leaving behind no scars.
Beetroot For Black Heads
Black heads can be removed from your face with the help of a beetroot scrub. Into 1 tbsp of juice add sugar to make a scrub. Use the scrub to remove the black heads.
Beetroot For Dark Circles
Dark circles can be lightened with beetroot juice. The properties present in the juice will soothe your puffy eyes.
Beetroot For Pink Lips
To get a natural pink tone on your lips, use beetroot juice like lip balm. Massage the juice onto your lips and leave overnight to see a change.
Beetroot For Dry Skin
Dry skin can be treated with the help of beetroot juice. All you need to do is make a mixture of juice, honey and milk. Use the application to treat dry skin.
Beetroot For Complexion
To improve your complexion naturally, try this simple tip. Beetroot juice is mixed with tomato juice. The mixture is then applied on your face to remove blemishes and dark spots.
Beetroot For Neck
Usually we tend to get dark lines on the neck. This can be removed with the help of plain beetroot juice. When done with the mask, use ice cubes to massage the neck, followed by a rinse.
Beetroot For Oily Skin
Oily skin can be put to rest with beetroot juice applied as a face pack. Allow the juice to dry on the skin before cleansing it off using milk.
Beetroot For Wrinkles
wrinkles can be lessened with beetroot juice. Apply a thick coat of this juice on the wrinkles twice in a week to see a difference.
Beetroot For Natural Blush
Get a natural blush by using beetroot juice. Use the juice to wash your face at least once in a day.