Skin tones as the name indicates tones the skin, removes trapped dirt and impurities in clogged skin pores. It also balances the uneven skin tone, makes the facial skin glowing and younger looking.
There are many benefits of skin toner on face that we will share with you today.
It soothes the skin and is most beneficial for those who have oily and acne prone skin. However it is good to use for all skin types. They can be also used after washing your make up as it removes the chemical on the skin.
Always use a natural toner on your skin such as rose water. There are many other herbal and ayurvedic skin toners available that nourish and moisturise the skin. Use of skin toner has many benefits on skin.
Is toner necessary? Today, Boldsky will share with you some beauty benefits of skin toner on face. Have a look at purpose of toner on face.
Minimize The Size Of Pores
Open large pores is one of the major skin problem. Toner shrinks the size of pores and also cleanses them. Soak some cotton roll with toner liquid and wipe your face with it.
Adds Layer Of Protection
It cleans and removes chemical substances such as chlorine present in water. It protects the skin by preventing the entry of dirt, chemicals and pollutants into the skin through pores as it closes the pores.
Balances The Skin Medium
Due to the use of soap based face washes and other chemical products the medium of skin gets alkaline and there by more prone to infections. Toner balances the alkaline medium of skin.
Acts As Humectant
One of the best purpose of toner is that it adds moisture to your skin thus preventing it from dryness and rashes. They also prevent the loss of moisture from the skin. This is one of the best benefits of skin toner on face.
It you are running short of time to wash your face then you can simply wipe your face with toner. It cleanses your face, removes oil and impurities. It refreshes your skin and moisturises it.
Make Up Remover
You can also use toner as a make up remover. Just wipe your make up with the toner. It will not only remove the make up but will also remove trapped chemicals from skin pores. One of the proper use of skin toner is to use it for make up removal.
Removes Acne And Pimples
Should toner be used for oily skin? Toner has more benefits for oily skin. As it removes excess oil from skin, therefore it treats acne and pimples. It adds glow to your skin and nourishes it. This is among the best benefits of skin toner on face.
- Homemade Natural Facial Toner For A Glowing Skin
- 7 Ways Activated Charcoal Can Help You Deal With Skin Issues
- Step By Step Makeup Tips For oily Skin
- Homemade Essential Oil Face Masks For Oily Skin
- Easy Tips To Control Oil On Face During Summer
- 11 Must-Follow Basic Skin Care Tips For Oily Skin
- 8 Most Effective Homemade Fruit Scrubs For Oily Skin
- The Secret Trick To An Oil-free Nose
- Amazing Makeup Tricks For Girls With An Oily T-Zone
- This DIY Multani Mitti Face Pack Helps Get Rid Of Oiliness For Good!
- Quick Tricks To Take Care Of All Your Skin Problems!
- Winter Skin Care Tips For Girls With Oily Skin
- Oily Eyelids? 6 Things You Can Do!