- 10 min ago Six Ancient Schools of Hindu Philosophy That You Need To Know About
- 54 min ago Vampire Skin Trend On Social Media: What Is It? Steps To Get It!
- 1 hr ago How To Control Your Emotions In A Relationship: Why Emotional Intelligence Is The Key
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pranayama: This Yoga That Can Reverse Molecular Mechanism Of Skin Aging
- News I'll quit filmmaking if any single shot is proven not true: Vivek Agnihotri to Lapid on 'Kashmir Files' row
- Technology Jio Cloud Gaming Launched In India: How to Sign Up For JioGamesCloud?
- Sports PKL: Win against Bengaluru Bulls will boost our hopes for top-two: Jaipur Pink Panthers’ captain Sunil Kumar
- Movies Robo Shankar Met Superstar Rajinikanth With Family On His Wedding Anniversary; Photos Go Viral!
- Finance ICICI Direct Sticks To This Retail Sector Stock, Suggests Buy For Good Gains In 12 Months
- Travel Little Diomede Island – An Island That Separates The USA And Russia
- Automobiles 2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition Launched At Rs 1.30 Lakh – Sports Bullpup Exhaust
- Education DU PG Admission 2022: Schedule Released; Check Here
Acne and boils on the buttocks can be a very painful and annoying thing, as it is the area of the body which is subjected to a continuous pressure due to sitting. It is aesthetically not good as well.
Acne on the buttocks occur when dirt and moisture in our clothing gets trapped inside the skin of the buttocks. The continuous friction of the buttocks due to sitting also forces the infection to enter the skin. This results in boils and acne on the buttocks.
The sweat and bacteria trapped inside your underwear can also result in an outbreak of acne on the buttocks. Therefore, you must always change your underwear frequently and also wash that area regularly.
Treating acne of the buttocks may take time, as the continuous pressure and friction on the buttocks can prevent it from healing. The oils and other remedies applied may also get wiped on the clothing, which therefore prevents the treatment from entering the skin.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the best home remedies to treat acne and boils present on the buttock region. Have a look!
Crush four tablets of aspirin to make a powder. Mix the powder in 1 tablespoon of warm water and then add 1 tablespoon of honey to this. Apply this paste on to your buttocks and keep it for 15 minutes. Later wash off. This kills all the infection on the skin of your buttocks, and thus heals acne.
Lemon Juice And Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and half a cup of water. Rinse your buttocks with this twice daily to get rid of boils and acne. This is one of the best home remedies to treat acne and boils on the buttock region.
Tea Tree And Coconut Oil
Mix together, 1 potableness each of tea tree oil and coconut oil. Apply this natural oil on to the buttocks and leave it on for 15 minutes. You can also apply this oil mixture before going to bed and keep it overnight. This remedy has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties associated with it.
Gently rub an ice cube on the acne of buttocks for 5 minutes. This will help in reducing the inflammation and pain on the buttocks due to boils and acne. This is a fast remedy for acne pain on buttocks.
Exfoliate The Skin Of Your Buttocks
To prevent acne and boils, scrub your buttocks with sugar and oats paste or with a loofah. This will remove all the trapped dirt, sweat and infections from the skin of the buttocks, and thus prevent acne breakouts.
Show Up Some Sun
If you get some bright sunlight inside your private room, show up some sunlight to your buttocks. This will kill the infection and thus dry up the acne and boils. Do this once in a day (preferably in the morning) for 20 minutes, as too much of sunlight may cause skin damage.
Change Your Underwear Regularly
Your underwear can be a breeding place for many bacteria that cause boils and acne on the buttocks. The sweat that gets trapped in the underwear can also result in acne. Also, wash your buttocks frequently to prevent the outbreak of acne and boils on the buttocks.
- hair careNayanthara's Go-To Beauty Ingredient Is Coconut Oil: 2 Ways To Use It For Your Oily Hair And Skin
- skin careHouse Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke's Skincare Routine
- skin careHailey Bieber's Beauty Routine For Dry, Sensitive Skin
- make up tipsAnanya Panday To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, 8 Diwali Makeup Looks Of Stars Perfect For Your Festive Look
- skin careDeepika Padukone Beauty Tips: 4 Quick Lessons You Can Learn From The Elegant Beauty
- skin careAishwarya Rai Bachchan Skincare Routine: How The Former Miss World Takes Care Of Her Skin; 3 DIY Face Packs
- skin careRekha Birthday Special: 5 Beauty Tips From The Evergreen Beauty You Can Totally Make Use Of!
- hair careDiwali Special: Kriti Sanon To Sara Ali Khan, Easy Festive Hairstyles Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- make up tipsAmazon Great Indian Festival: 60% Off On Foundation From Maybelline, Lakme, L'Oreal And More
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- skin care5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow