- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Covid-19 survivor tales: How pandemic created mounting medical debts to bankrupt Indians
- Movies Salaar: Is Katrina Kaif A Part Of Prabhas Starrer?
- Automobiles New Tata Tiago NRG Launched In India At Rs 6.57 Lakh: New Exterior Design, Colours & More Available
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain crashes out in semis, settles for bronze medal
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Ginseng is a herb which is blessed with a plethora of beauty and health benefits. It is used in the Chinese medicinal preperations for its medicinal properties. Homeopathy makes use of this herb to cure various diseases too. The roots of this plant increases the blood count and improves the blood flow, reduces mental stress, treats diabetes, reduces fatigue and lowers cholesterol.
Now, you can reap numerous health and beauty benefits just by consuming ginseng tea. Ginseng roots and leaves contain antioxidants and vitamins which are good for skin. Ginseng metabolises skin cells and eliminates dead skin. Ginseng is also used in beauty products. In today's article, we at Boldsky have listed out a few beauty benefits of ginseng. Read on to know more about it.
Improves Complexion: The vitamins, minerals and antioxidant property of ginseng root promotes healthy skin and eliminates dead skin. It improves blood circulation and improves skin complexion.
Anti Ageing: The photo nutrients in ginseng improves skin elasticity, makes the skin firm and diminishes wrinkles and fine lines.
Acts As A Toner: Ginseng also works as a great toner. Ginseng oil can be mixed with honey and applied on the skin for best results.
Remedy For Dark Circles: Ginseng lightens the dark circles and reduces puffiness under the eyes.
Clear And Glowing Skin: Ginseng improves the skin metabolism and provides relief from acne and eczema. It quickly gets absorbed into the skin, improves blood circulation and makes the skin glow.