- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Sennheiser Introduces CX 400BT True Wireless Earbuds: Should You Buy?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Most of the celebrities claim that their beauty secret is nothing but drinking enough water. Well, is that true?
Is drinking water good for your skin? Of course, that is what we were taught when we were in school. That is why we generally try to consume more water.
Well, what is the benefit of drinking water for skin? If your body has to perform well, and stay healthy, drinking water is necessary.
When the toxins in your system are flushed out, your health as well as your skin will naturally look better. Also, your body needs an internal moisturiser. The water you drink can keep your skin hydrated. Especially, when the skin goes dry during dry weather, only water can help your skin stay good.
That is why it is important to include drinking water in your skin care routine.
Benefits Of Drinking Water For Skin
Well, drinking a lot of water will surely show its effects on your skin. Your skin tends to glow. When you drink less water, you will observe how dull your skin looks.
Research suggests that cold water consumption can miximise the calorie consumption for some time. This will contribute to weigh loss.
When you drink lots of water, your skin naturally tends to look plump and this may hide the wrinkles. Of course, wrinkles can't be totally cured by drinking water! Their appearance surely reduces.
Research suggests that drinking enough water can also minimise acne breakouts. This is one of the benefits of drinking water for skin.
Water plays an instrumental role in flushing out toxins. Therefore, drinking enough water throughout the day helps keep your skin healthy.