- 13 min ago Sushant Singh Rajput And Ankita Lokhande’s Fashion Moments Decoded
- 30 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 57 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 1 hr ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- Automobiles Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- News No place for ability in Congress party: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Sachin Pilot sacking
- Sports Maymol organises webinar to bring 'sense of positivity' amongst girls
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Do you know that you can use beets to enhance your beauty. Beet roots are rich sources of nutrients. They not only boost your beauty, but also make you healthy. Beets can do wonders with your skin and can remove all signs of skin dullness, ageing and puffy eyes.
You can also do some makeup tricks with beets such as you can make an easy natural lipstick with beets and also a face blusher. Beets can also prove to be a best facial, which can make your skin look young and glowing. All you need is to have some beet roots and some 20 minutes time to spare for your looks.
If you continuously use beets on your skin, it will get a natural glow and all the signs of ageing such as fine lines, age spots and wrinkles will disappear in a few days. In this article, we have mentioned some of the best beauty tricks with beets.
Scroll down to know how to make your skin glowing, young and fresh with beets.
Make Your Skin Fresh And Glowing
Blend together one beet, 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage, and ¼th cup of water to make a thick paste. Pour the paste in ice trays to set into ice cubes. Rub this beet ice cube on your face gently to get a glow, which will be equal to two facials.
Beets For Wrinkles
Beets are rich in antioxidants which remove toxins from your skin. They hydrate and moisturise your skin as well. This removes all fine lines wrinkles and age spots. Make a paste of one small beet and mix a little olive oil, crushed garlic and a little of curd in it. Rub on your skin for 5 minutes, wash off with warm water.
To Treat Puffy Eyes
Make a paste of beet root and apply it below your puffy eyes. It will absorb the toxins from the skin beneath the eyes and reduce swelling. You can also drink beet juice to increase your blood cells, which is also one of the reasons for puffy eyes.
Make a paste of 2 beets and add 4 tablespoons of raw honey and 2 tablespoons of black pepper. Apply it on the areas of cellulite. Later wrap with a thin polythene cover and leave it for 30 minutes. Your skin will get soft and the signs of cellulite will also disappear.
Make A Lipstick
Grate some beets to make a fine paste. Apply this on to your lips and leave it on for 5 minutes. After washing it off, you will find your lips more attractive and in a maroonish red colour. The colour of lipstick that is in trend nowadays.
Make A Natural Blush
Mix grated beets with a skin moisturiser and apply this on your cheeks with gentle rubbing for 5 minutes. Wash off with cold water to get a pinkish glow on your face. This can give you a natural look of a blush.
Beets For Hair
To get a natural brown or burgundy hair colour instantly with out the sue of chemicals on your hair, use beets. Make a paste of beets and then apply it on your hair. Put a shower cap on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash off with cold water to get shining brownish hair.