- Sports Wanted to use short-ball strategy against Virat Kohli to keep him in check: Trent Boult
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Pimples and scars can become quite a nightmare. Imagine you are to go for an important function the next day and you are stuck with a pimple right on top of your nose. How aching can that be? You almost want to quit the function and stay at home. You don’t want to go through the embarrassment of people looking at the pimple and making fun of you.
Pimples, well they go off somehow but what about the scars they leave behind. No, not the mental scars this time around, it’s about the physical ones. The scars that decorate your face! Well, you truly wish you had some solution for that one but, alas there’s none. You have to bear the brunt of those scars on your face for sometime at least. Why do these scars appear?
Basically they are a result of deficiency of Vitamin C in your body. You can use things which are rich in Vitamin C to cure your scar issue. Something like lemon juice is the perfect solution for pimples and scars. Here’s how you can use it! Of course, you need to use it pretty regular for best results.
Why Lemon Juice?
It possesses natural disinfectant properties which affects infections that break out on your skin. Natural acids in lemon juice break the harmful acne and the bacteria causing this acne. You will find that the acidic properties in lemon juice are responsible for cleansing pores, removing patchy skin and making your skin absolutely clear of any sort of infection. Main ingredient of citric acid, L-absorbic acid is responsible for fighting acne. It also removes excess oil and acts as an astringent in some cases. Overall, lemon juice is the perfect remedy for pimples and scars.
How to Use Lemon Juice?
This is one question that most of you might have in your mind. How do you apply lemon juice along infected areas such that it provides the right cure? You need to cleanse your face with some face wash. Make sure you have some good face wash doing that job. Once clean wipe off the water and get ready for the lemon juice treatment. Squeeze some lemon juice into a bowl of water and mix it with water to dilute it. Dab cotton in this mixture and apply it along the infected areas.
Make sure the lemon juice does not sting your acne. In case it does you can dilute it further to make it a solution instead of the acid that it is and apply it. Make sure you let it remain overnight before washing off your face with water the next morning. You will need to repeat the treatment twice in a week on a regular basis for excellent results.