- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Can Valentine's Day Have A Negative Influence On Romantic Partners?
- 11 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Fitness Tips: 4 Lessons From The Dancing Diva!
- 12 hrs ago Parenting Tips: 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Plastic-Free Toys
- Movies Kalyani Priyadarshan's Brother Siddharth Priyadarshan Marries Merlin; Pictures Go Viral On The Internet!
- Sports India add Four Spinners as net bowlers ahead of the Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro Vs Redmi Note 11: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends "Buy" On Mid cap & Large Cap Tata Group Stocks For 24-26% Gains
- Automobiles Tata Tiago EV Deliveries Commence – Long-Range Models Prioritised
- News No time for complacency as PFI looks to wake up its second-rung leadership in smaller towns
- Education 10 Tips to Enhance Concentration During Exams
- Travel Honeymoon special: Most Romantic cities in the World
Drinking alcohol is bad for your health. But making use of this beverage for skin care is good! There are many alcoholic drinks that are good for the hair and skin. You might have heard of the numerous beer hair benefits. Similarly, there are other alcoholic drinks that can be used on the skin. I am not talking about wines and beer only. Whisky is one of the alcoholic drinks that is great for the skin. Whisky skin facials are becoming very popular these days among women. So, it is time to try something other than wine facials.
It is said that whisky skin facials are very good for the acne prone skin. It is antiseptic which kills bacteria and reduces the acne breakouts. Whisky skin facials are also very good for reducing acne and pimple scars from the face.
Whisky skin benefits like it protect wrinkles, blemishes and blackheads. If mixed with lemon, it is a cleansing facial which treats numerous skin problems. Whisky skin facials can be applied once in a month. So, if you plan to have whisky, then make sure you save 1ml for utilising whisky skin benefits. For youthful and glowing flawless skin, here are the best ways to use whisky on skin. You need simple home ingredients like lemon, eggs, honey, lemon to name a few. These are inexpensive face packs that are great for the skin and cost-effective too.
Whisky Skin Packs:
Whisky With Water
This is indeed the best way to use whisky on skin. Mix ts whisky in 3ml water and rinse your face with it. Leave for 5 minutes and massage with wet palms. Wash with clean water and get a glowing and tight skin naturally.
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent that not only cleanses the skin, but also treats acne. Mix lemon juice with whisky and add some honey. Apply this whisky skin face pack on the face and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water and moisturise.
Honey is a natural moisturising ingredient which tightens the skin and moisturises it. Mix 2tsp whisky with honey and massage on the face. Do in circular motions like a facial. Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water to prevent ageing and tighten dry skin.
This whisky skin face pack is prepared using milk powder. In a bowl, mix powdered milk with whisky and honey. Make a face pack and apply on wet face. Massage for 2-3 minutes and let it dry. Rinse with cold water.
Eggs are one of the best ingredients for treating acne. Whisk an egg and add few drops of whisky and lemon juice in it. Add milk powder and make a face pack. Apply this face pack on the skin and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Rinse to clean the skin pores and prevent wrinkles.
- skin care7 DIY Multani Mitti Face Packs For Beautiful Skin
- skin care5 Best Easy Homemade Face Packs For Oily Skin Suggested By An Expert
- skin careBest Orange Face Packs For Dry Skin
- skin care18 Amazing Home Remedies To Rejuvenate Your Skin
- skin careHome-made Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- skin careIs Wheat Flour Good For Skin?
- skin careSummer Face Packs For Oily Skin
- skin care13 Tomato-Based Face Packs For Amazing Skin
- skin careDIY Effective Skin Tightening Remedies At Home
- skin careSuper-easy DIY Face Packs To Tackle Whiteheads
- skin careHomemade Vegetable Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- skin careEasy DIY Manuka Honey Face Packs For Gorgeous Skin