- 4 hrs ago Your Wednesday Fashion Roundup Ft. Warina Hussain, Alaya F, And Nikki Tamboli
- 5 hrs ago Is It Safe to Eat Non-Vegetarian Food During Pregnancy? List Of Healthy Non-Veg Foods And Recipe
- 6 hrs ago 9 Signs He Has Lost Interest In The Relationship
- 6 hrs ago Surveen Chawla Or Divya Khosla Kumar, Whose Spring-perfect Floral Lehenga Would You Invest In?
- News UP: Set on fire after failed gangrape attempt, says college student who was found naked with severe burns
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's New Look For The Cop Film Is Out; Pictures Win The Internet!
- Sports IND vs ENG, 3rd Test: Axar Patel slices through England as India shine in day-night Test
- Automobiles Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Finance Minister Lifts Embargo On Private Banks For Govt. Businesses
- Education CSBC Bihar Constable Admit Card 2021 Released At csbc.bih.nic.in
- Technology Airtel Forays Into Advertising Business; Launches Adtech Platform
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Do you love wine? Are you looking young and charming? No need to wonder thinking about the relation between beauty and wine. It is already proved. According to Richard A. Baxter, MD, a plastic surgeon in Seattle, says that wine can do miracles on the skin of both for men and women. The main contribution is its anti ageing effect with the action of antioxidants in wine.
The skin benefits of drinking wine, especially red wine have been revealed over decades. According to latest skin care studies, the strong antioxidants in wine combines with anti-inflammatory agents and natural alpha hydroxy acids are strong enough to offer you more beautiful and healthy skin.
Wine contains high amount of antioxidants called polyphenols, including resveratrol. This is because we use the skin and seeds of grape as part of the fermenting process in wine. These antioxidants are powerful to act against free radicals providing an anti-ageing effect.
2. Controls acne:
The polyphenol resveratrol reduces inflammation on the skin. Wine may help you to control the your acne before it worsens with an inflammation. This will also reverse or prevent free radical damage making the skin less prone to acne. Acne free skin is one of the main skin benefits of wine
3. Treat dry skin:
If you have dry skin, remember to select dry wine with high concentration of alpha hydroxy acids like citric, tartaric, and malic acid. This is extremely helpful in restoring the natural moisture of your skin, keeping it soft and supple.
4. Tone your skin:
Dry red wine can be used directly on your skin as a toner. This will tone your skin to give an even and smooth appearance. If you are prone to acne, you can get more skin benefits by using dry red wine as a toner.
5. Exfoliate dead cells:
Mix 1 cup white wine or white wine vinegar with 1 cup of bran. Keep this for almost 4 hours. This will act as an excellent exfoliant when used as a body scrub.You can also use this as a mask once in a week.
6. Protect skin from UV damage:
According to a recent study conducted by Ag Research in New Zealand, white wine has significant benefits for protecting our skin from UV damage. The effect is mainly by the considerable reduction in the level of oxidation of the skin proteins.
Anything is harmful to our body if consumed in more than recommended amounts. Enjoy your favourite drink, but only in moderation. Your skin will also love wine for its benefits.