- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 8 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 8 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 9 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Movies Nach Baliye 9 Grand Premiere: Fans Loved The FIRST Episode; #BhaiOnNachBaliye9 Trends On Twitter!
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Summer face masks to beat the heat:
Cucumber mask: This is one of the most commonly used vegetables to feel the cooling effect on the skin. Cucumber provides a cooling effect and can be used by any skin type. This facial mask can be prepared easily at home. Just mash a cucumber and add rose water. You can also add glycerin if your skin is dry. Apply on the face and neck and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water and let ti air dry.
Strawberries fruit mask: To get a glowing skin and reduce sun tan, apply the berries fruit mask on summer. Mash few strawberries and add a drop of olive oil, rose water and 1 tbsp sugar. You can also add milk. Mix and apply on the face and neck. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Lemon yogurt: This is an easy summer face mask to freshen the face and reduce sun tan. To beat the summer heat, apply this face mask everyday. Lemon exfoliates the skin, removes dead cells and helps get a glowing skin naturally. Whisk yogurt and add few drops of lemon. You can also add bengal gram (besan) and cream to make the refreshing summer facial mask.
Papaya milk mask: To get rid of the summer heat, mash a ripe papaya and add milk. You can also add few drops of lemon juice and rose water. Apply on the face and let it dry. Rinse with cold water and then feel fresh!
Tomato mask: Take a tomato and apply on the face. Rub and leave the tomato juice on the face for 15 minutes. Let it dry and then rinse with milk and then cold water. Your skin freshens and makes beats heat.
Try these summer face masks to beat the heat and feel cool and fresh instantly. You can also remove sun tan with these facial masks.