- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
It is believed that sunscreen will help remove the dry scales if you put it on everyday while stepping out. But it is a myth. It will only help you protect your skin from further sun burns.
Patches Of Dry Skin Already Appeared On Skin?
- Don't scratch the dry patches with your nails as they may transfer germs to the vulnerable skin in that area.
- Don't try to peel off the dead skin cells of the dry patched area.
- Wash your face less often as the moisture decreases further.
- Instead of a face wash use a home made scrubber (one suggested below) on the dry patches and sponge your face with towel after wash.
Is This Eczema?
Xerotic eczema a kind of eczema is influenced more by the weather than by any other factors. This is a very common problem, especially with seniors. Dry skin patches that become visible and cause irritation are also basically a resultant of humid and dry weather. By the time the skin adapts to the next climate, the new season is already in! Dry skin patches due to transitional season change if not taken care of from the start, might take the form of Eczema!
Practice the following dry skin remedies and glow to glory!
Dry Skin Home Remedies
Listed below are a few dry skin home remedies that are easy to find.
- Use home made coconut oil over the affected area at regular intervals.
- In case of unavailability of the above the edible ghee at home can prove to be an effective alternative! Are not the dry skin remedies simple?
- To look flawless and to get rid of dry skin patches, the dry skin patches cure is here and you just need to pamper it.
- Apply nutmeg paste to the affected areas. Putting natural vitamin E on the affected skin will relieve you of itching.
- You can make a cleansing scrub by soaking a handful of nuts in a small quantity of water. Blend these nuts along with half an avocado. Avocados contain healthy oils that help to protect and moisturize your skin.
- Drink tomato juice daily, it will cure the dry patches in skin as dryness also happens due to the deficiency in vitamin C.
- Lotion of blueberry leaves reduce irritation and inflammation.
- Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon camphor and 1 teaspoon sandalwood paste if you have developed rashes due to regular itching.
Dry skin home remedies not only help you treat during odd times but they also enhance your skin texture altogether. Sebum is the body's natural oil that helps to moisturize and protect the skin. As an individual grows older, sebum production decreases and this causes excessive drying. Regular moisturizing, especially in winter is necessary to help control such a situation.
It is better to avoid cosmetic products as far as possible as the chemicals in them may aggravate the condition.
So let the home remedies show magic by its dry skin patches' cure and treatment.