- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Best Spring Summer Wedding Gift Tips For Groom -
1. Gadget Gifts - Gadgets like Ipads, digital SLR cameras, android phones, playstations can be the best gadgets gifts for this wedding season. The Nikon's professional d-SLRs, including the D3x, D3s and D700 cameras are in trend. Meanwhile, even the Canon new EOS 600D is among the most impressive range of Digital SLR Cameras.
2. Men Accessories - Luxurious men accessories like Mont Blanc belts, card holders and the diamond studded pen can be the best branded gifts ever for the groom. Swiss luxury watches like Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, Girard-Perregaux. Others like Rado, Rolex, Longines and Titan can also be the best brands for gifting. A gold bracelet and a diamond ring can also impress men as the men's jewelery is in great demand than the women.
3. Branded Clothing - Designer light colored suits, traditional designer cotton clothing, branded ties and cufflinks can also be presented for the groom.
4. Travel Gift - If the groom likes travelling and adventure then planning a beach holiday or to hill stations or an adventure trip for the groom can be a good idea. Many Indian and international travel sites offer some best travel packages for summer.
5. Gift Vouchers - If you aren't really sure about what the groom's interests you can simply gift him a gift voucher of a good branded store where he purchase something of his choice.
6. Vehicle Accessories – If the groom is an automobile freak then gifting him a good music system or a branded ipod or leather seats for his car will definitely not be a bad idea. The red rooster racing group offers good service and accessories for cars.These wedding gift tips for groom are trendy and meaningful. It is always best to present the groom something which he can use everyday than some useless stuff.