- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- News Rulers for life: The challenge posed by. Putin, Xi becoming rulers for life
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
To complete the perfect gentleman look, every man should know how to sport the right type of clothes and accessories.
There are various tie styles in the market which comes in different mindblowing shades and colours.
In a world of today, a number of men still do not know on how to wear a tie. The mens necktie looks ravishing when worn with the correct colour shirt and colour tie.
The basic rule when you wear a mens necktie is to see that it matches the colour of your shirt and blends well.
There are various fashion tie styles which you can follow next time you want to wear a tie.
1.Four Knot – This mens tie is best worn for a button down shirt and does surely look good with wide mens neckties which is made from heavy fabrics. This tie styles looks best on men who have a shorter neck because the knot is narrow and elongated.
2.Pratt Knot – This tie knot was invented by Jerry Pratt but most widely known as the Shelby Knot. This type of tie styles has a drawback as the back has a narrow end which faces up, therefore not presentable. This mens tie, the pratt knot does not look too wide or too narrow. The main advantage of this knot is that it can be worn with any shirt and on any occasion.
3.Windsor Knot – The Windsor knot suits shirts that are collared. It is made with a large tie knot. This tie style can be worn for business meetings and other important classy occasions as it looks good and rich. It is not suitable for narrow type of collars as it has a big knot. Tip- Make sure that you buy a tie made out of thick material so that the knot will look big.
These are the main mens tie styles which are mostly worn .In order to wear a tie that suits you best try out different types mentioned above and the next time you wear a tie you will look your best.