- 31 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- News After 'shot like dogs' remarks Dilip Ghosh snubs intellectuals opposing CAA as devils, parasites
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Technology Honor 9X First Sale Starts At Midnight Today: Everything You Need To Know
- Finance Yes Bank's Ratings Placed Under Review By Moodys
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
High Heels are no more the trend of women alone. Men too have taken up the trend. High heels make women look taller, slimmer and smarter. Boys too deserve to have these qualities in there look and thus began the use of high heels by men.;
These heels are of course not the thin tall heels of women but thicker soles. 1 1/4 inch is visible and a 1 '-inch is hidden, which lift inside the shoe. These shoes are being worn over tapered jeans and formal pants. To show off the heels, is the trend.
The high heel shoes are widely being worn by men in parties, clubs and in get together. In fact, men were seen wearing high heels in the Fashion Week collections of Gareth Pugh and Rick Owens in Paris, Rodarte in New York and Pam Hogg in London. Rock-star-esque heeled boots are apparently the favourites.
Also, there are "Status shoes," worn by the likes of Karl Lagerfeld and French Prime Minister Nicolas Sarkozy. Marc Jacob has added on to the new trend of high heels. He claims that recently men have also taken the liking of wearing women heels.
American designer Marc Jacobs says, “If I put heels in a collection I always try them on and walk around the studios in them during the fittings, which take up to 36 hours. It raises a laugh with the team for about five minutes because they"ve seen me do it so many times. But that"s not why I do it. I do it because I want to show that I"m not some misogynist designer designing these torturous shoes for women. The heels are there as a choice and if you want to wear them all the time, some of the time or never, it"s your choice."