- 4 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 5 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 7 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Fahadh Faasil's Trance: The Second Song Video Is Here!
- News EU to debate anti-CAA resolution, voting delayed till March
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Six per cent of blokes confessed using nail varnish, while five per cent used eyeliner or mascara.
It's common knowledge that women enjoy pampering themselves at home and making the effort to look good using an array of beauty gadgets, lotions and potions. But, little did we know that men also secretly want to jump on the beauty bandwagon.
Men often use their partners cosmetics to pamper themselves. Though they do not know how to use each one of the beauty products, most of them end up making a mess.
So watch out ladies, keep those prized beauty must-haves under lock and key!
Top 10 beauty products and appliances that men borrow are tweezers, moisturizer, hair dryer, nail filer, hair styling products, lip gloss, face mask or facial scrub, shaver, concealer, and hair removal cream or wax.