- 12 min ago Sonal Chauhan Looks Gorgeous In Her Red Anarkali Set; Find Out The Price of Her Outfit
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- 4 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 23 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Finance Inflation Ahead? Even A Renowned Economist Admits It's Complicated.
- News UN told 10,000 refugees fled to India, Thailand
- Movies Rahul Vaidya On His Wedding With Disha Parmar: Hope To Announce The Date Soon
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M21 Prime Edition To Launch As Galaxy M21 2021: What To Expect?
- Sports Dad was my best friend, guide, mentor: Jeev remembers Milkha Singh
- Education ICAI CA Admit Card 2021 July Session Released
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Bollywood actress Yami Gautam has tied the knot with her friend and the director of Uri: The Surgical Strike Aditya Dhar in an intimate ceremony. She recently surprised everyone as she took to her Instagram to make the announcement by sharing a dreamy picture from her wedding and we can't stop gushing over her bridal makeup look. Unlike the other brides, the Badlapur actress kept her makeup minimal and dewy. Her this beautiful wedding makeup seemed perfect to be bookmarked by every brides-to-be during lockdown. So, let us take a closer look at her makeup and talk about it in detail.
So, on her wedding day, Yami Gautam looked like a beautiful bride in her lovely makeup look. She didn't go for heavy, dark, and bold makeup. Instead, she kept it glam yet subtle. The base of her makeup was totally flawless. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Ginny Weds Sunny actress slightly contoured her forehead, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were well filled and defined. Her eye makeup was highlighted by black kohl, black eyeliner, light eye shadow, and a light coat of mascara. Her cheekbones were blushed up with soft pink colour and for her lips, she went for bright red lipstick, that spruced up her look in no time. The tiny red bindi, upped her bridal avatar.
Sharing the picture, Yami quoted, 'In your light, I learn to love- Rumi With the blessings of our family, we have tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony today. Being very private people, we celebrated this joyous occasion with our immediate family. As we embark on the journey of love and friendship, we seek all your blessings and good wishes. Love, Yami and Aditya'.
We absolutely loved this bridal makeup of Yami Gautam. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yami Gautam's Instagram