- 57 min ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 20 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 20 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Sports Tokyo 2020: G Sathiyan stunned by lower ranked Hong Kong paddler; Indian loses despite taking 3-1 lead
- News Yediyurappa on the way out? Message from high command by evening, says Karnataka CM
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Aannand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
We all love wearing makeup, especially when we have to go out for any event or any party. Also, the new makeup trends are another reason, we get inspired to try out new and different looks. Our celebrities are quite active in trying out new and experimental makeup looks. With their impeccable looks, they impress their fans and give them stunning makeup ideas. The actresses who, recently caught our attention with their makeup were Shruti Haasan and Tamannaah Bhatia. The two shared some amazing close-up pictures on Instagram, flaunting their lovely makeup looks. While Shruti mesmerised us with her eye-soothing pink makeup, Tamannaah went dewy and glossy and sported shimmering eyelids and pink lip gloss. So, let us take a closer look at their makeup looks for weekend goals.
Shruti Haasan's Eye-Soothing Pink Makeup
Shruti Haasan's makeup was done by her makeup artist Arthi Selvarajan. She kept the base of her makeup absolutely flawless. The primer, foundation, and concealer were perfectly blended and made for a good base layer. Her nose, cheekbones, and jawline were softly contoured. Her brows were well-filled but looked natural. She applied a very little amount of black kohl on her lower waterline and a thin line of shiny black eyeliner on her upper lash line. Her eyelids and crease part was highlighted with baby pink eyeshadow, which was eye-soothing. She stuck false eyelashes and coated them with oodles of mascara. The actress blushed up the apple of her cheeks with copper blush and went for a pink lipstick, overlined with pink lip liner.
Tamannaah Bhatia's Dewy And Glossy Makeup
Tamannaah Bhatia's glam and glossy makeup were done by her makeup artist Aanchal Khanna Kapoor. She kept the base warm and dewy with a luminous foundation and concealer. Her forehead, cheekbones, and jawline were glammed up with a little amount of highlighter. Her brows were lightly filled and pointed. Coming to her eye makeup, she went for an orange and red tone eye shadow first and applied it on the crease part. Then she picked a good amount of shimmering dark-pink eye shadow and applied it all over her lids. The other highlighting part of her makeup was mascara, which made her eyes look bigger and brighter. She applied it beautifully on the upper as well as on her lower eyelashes. The actress blushed up the apple of her cheeks with soft pink blush while the pink lip gloss spruced up her look.
So, whose makeup look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram