- 4 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 18 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 18 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 1 day ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Gymnast Pranati Nayak fails to qualify for All-Around Final
- News India reports 39,742 new COVID cases in 24 hours; active cases decline to 4,08,212
- Finance Standard Chartered Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD: Check New Rates Here
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 July 24 Highlights: Arjun Bijlani, Shweta Tiwari, Sourabh Raj Win Lockets!
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Colour pop eye shadow is one of the biggest eye makeup trends of 2021. Colours like pink, powdery-blue, neon, orange etc., on the eyelids and on the inner corners, look refreshing and make the eyes the centre of attraction. Our celebrities have been nailing the trend in the bright hues and making themselves stand out every now and then with their stunning makeup looks. Recently, the popular American singer Selena Gomez, who is known to make headlines for her experimental looks, grabbed eyeballs with her colour pop eye shadow in the shade of pink. Her eyes looked very beautiful and another interesting element was the neon-green nail paint, which too looked eye-catching because of its bright hue. So, let us take a closer look at her entire makeup and discuss it in detail.
So, recently, Selena Gomez pulled off a colour pop eye shadow look and shared a stunning picture on Instagram. Her entire makeup look was flawless but her bright eye shadow and nail paint stole the limelight. She kept the base of her makeup warm and dewy. With a little darker shade foundation, primer, and concealer, she did her base. Then, the Another Cinderella Story actress slightly contoured her T-zone, nose, cheekbones, and jawline. She then applied oodles of highlighter on her face, which glammed up her look. Her brows were well-filled but looked natural.
Coming to her eye makeup, well, Selena highlighted her eyes with highly pigmented pink eye shadow. She applied it on the inner corners, on the eyelids, and on the crease part. However, she blended the eye shadow from the middle to the outer corner, which gave a smudgy effect and looked beautiful. The 13 Reasons Why star applied black eye pencil on her lower and upper waterline. She then coated her eyelashes with multiple coats of mascara. The diva blushed up the apple of her cheeks with copper blush and balanced her look with glossy overlined nude lips.
Selena Gomez painted her pretty round long nails with neon-green nail polish that added to another eye-catching factor. She pulled back her tresses and tied them into a neat hairdo. The diva sported a multi-colour patterned robe, which went well with her look.
We absolutely loved this stunning look of Selena Gomez and we guess, it must have surely boosted your Monday mood. What do you think about her this look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Selena Gomez's Instagram