- 3 hrs ago Jwalamukhi Yoga 2022: Dos And Don’ts That You Need To Be Aware Of
- 5 hrs ago When Lord Rama Met Shabri: Know About The Nine Levels Of Hindu Devotion
- 7 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 27 November To 03 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 27 November 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports India vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI: Highlights, Post-Match Presentation as match gets washed out in Hamilton
- Movies Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10: Not Rubina Dilaik or Faisal Shaik; THIS Contestant Will Win The Show, Claims Nikki Tamb
- News Dealing with China will be a 'challenge' for India during its G20 Presidency: Ex-dy NSA Saran
- Automobiles Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Finance Geojit Recommends Accumulate This Multibagger Mid Cap Stock For Robust Gains, Target Price Rs 634
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
Selena Gomez occasionally blesses us with her makeup routine videos on her YouTube page. And in a recent video, she posted her no-makeup makeup look.
While the Rare Beauty makeup brand owner uses her products to obtain the no-makeup makeup look, you can simply replace them with your regular products.
Here is how you can recreate the Only Murders in the Building actress' no-makeup makeup look.
Selena Gomez's No-Makeup Makeup Routine
Step 1: Apply primer to the skin, and then apply foundation (dot by dot) to the cheeks, chin, and forehead, using a foundation brush to blend it in.
Step 2: Apply lip balm to your lips while your makeup sets.
Step 3: Afterwards, apply a light-tinted moisturiser. Selena suggests applying it with your hands if they are clean and prepped, but she also recommends applying it with a foundation brush.
Step 4: Blend concealer with a concealer brush under the eyes, beneath the eyebrows, and over blemishes.
Step 5: After that, apply liquid blush to the apples of the cheeks and blend upwards and outwards. Make sure you use only a small amount as you don't want it to look unnatural - remember, we are aiming for a no-makeup makeup look.
Step 6: Apply mascara and your favourite tinted lip balm for a subtle effect.
Try it and let us know in the comments!
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks That Are Chic And Stylish
- make up tipsNavratri Makeup Tips To Look Fabulous, Stunning And Sweat-Free
- make up tipsColour Correcting Concealers: Latest Beauty Trend To Get The Flawless Look
- make up tips5 Chic Eyeliner Styles You Must Try
- make up tipsClean Girl Beauty: The Beauty Trend That Hailey Bieber & Gigi Hadid Made Famous
- make up tipsEasy Guide To Groom Your Eyebrows At Home
- make up tips7 Makeup Hacks That Can Make Your Face Look Slimmer
- make up tipsSuhana Khan Makeup: 5 Tips All Of Us Can Totally Make Use Of
- hair careFrom Rashmika Mandanna, Mrunal Thakur To Radhika Madan, Everyone’s Trying The Wavy Ponytail Trend
- skin careQuick Makeup Tips For Dry, Flaky Skin
- make up tipsFlashback Friday Makeup Inspiration: A Note On Rekha’s Dreamy Romantic Look In Silsila
- make up tipsDisha Parmar Steals The Show With Her Soft And Glowing Bridal Makeup; Here’s The Step-By-Step Guide