- 1 hr ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 5 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 7 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 10 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- News Supreme Court-appointed panel on farm laws to hold first meeting on Jan 19
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs East Bengal: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Bollywood actress Sana Khan tied the knot on 21 November 2020 with Mufti Anas Sayed in Surat and left everyone stunned. Since then, the diva has been sharing a lot of pictures from the post-wedding rituals on Instagram and keeping her fans updated. Recently, Sana treated us with her gorgeous look in a white gown and green suit. Her make-up looked as beautiful as her outfits and matching with her attire. She teamed her white gown with a subtle make-up look while with shimmering green suit, she went for a glamorous make-up. We absolutely loved her both make-up looks. So, let us decode her both looks and find which one looked better on her.
Sana Khan's Subtle Make-Up Look
Sana Khan sported a white frock-style gown, which featured heavily embroidered bodice. She draped a matching veil over her head and looked pretty bride. The Wajah Tum Ho actress teamed her attire with subtle make-up look. The base of make-up was flawless and she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were perfectly filled and defined, keeping it pointed. Her eye make-up was highlighted by nude-hued eye shadow, subtle black kohl, and mascara. The pink blush and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Sana Khan's Glamorous Make-Up Look
Sana Khan was decked up in a pretty ethnic suit that consisted of a dark-green embroidered kurti, golden pants, and dupatta, draped over her head. Like her outfit, her jewellery and makeup game was also strong. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were well filled. Her eye make-up was marked by black eyeliner, glittering golden eye shadow, false eye lashes, black kohl, and mascara. She blushed up the apple of her cheeks and wrapped up her look with light-pink lip shade.
So, which make-up look of Sana Khan did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sana Khan