- 4 hrs ago Immunity Magnifying Smoothie Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home
- 4 hrs ago 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
- 5 hrs ago Bilateral Inguinal Hernia In Newborns: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 5 hrs ago Your White Dress Edit Ft. Urvashi Dholakia And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- News MHA making efforts to ensure uninterrupted supply of oxygen to Delhi hospitals
- Sports IPL 2021: When Virat Kohli urged cameraperson to throw Mr Naggs out of the plane - Watch the funny video
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Quashes Reports Of Thalaivi Getting Direct OTT Release, Issues Statement
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Automobiles New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
Bollywood actress Sana Khan tied the knot on 21 November 2020 with Mufti Anas Sayed in Surat and left everyone stunned. Since then, the diva has been sharing a lot of pictures from the post-wedding rituals on Instagram and keeping her fans updated. Recently, Sana treated us with her gorgeous look in a white gown and green suit. Her make-up looked as beautiful as her outfits and matching with her attire. She teamed her white gown with a subtle make-up look while with shimmering green suit, she went for a glamorous make-up. We absolutely loved her both make-up looks. So, let us decode her both looks and find which one looked better on her.
Sana Khan's Subtle Make-Up Look
Sana Khan sported a white frock-style gown, which featured heavily embroidered bodice. She draped a matching veil over her head and looked pretty bride. The Wajah Tum Ho actress teamed her attire with subtle make-up look. The base of make-up was flawless and she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were perfectly filled and defined, keeping it pointed. Her eye make-up was highlighted by nude-hued eye shadow, subtle black kohl, and mascara. The pink blush and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Sana Khan's Glamorous Make-Up Look
Sana Khan was decked up in a pretty ethnic suit that consisted of a dark-green embroidered kurti, golden pants, and dupatta, draped over her head. Like her outfit, her jewellery and makeup game was also strong. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were well filled. Her eye make-up was marked by black eyeliner, glittering golden eye shadow, false eye lashes, black kohl, and mascara. She blushed up the apple of her cheeks and wrapped up her look with light-pink lip shade.
So, which make-up look of Sana Khan did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sana Khan